Dummy Part. 29

(F/N) opened the door to the church, almost every android in the room cheered, (F/N) waved, and smiled slightly. (F/N) walked over to Markus, North, and Connor, Markus was smiling, "I knew you could do it."

(F/N) awkwardly smiled and nodded, "Yeah," North seemed less convinced, "So what is our plan hotshot?"

(F/N) nodded again, "Here's the thing," Markus' smile quickly disappeared.

(F/N) continued, "I actually have no idea how we're going to do any of the stuff I talked about."

Markus' smile faded, "So you basically made up the speech."

Connor added, "And you have no plan at all?"

(F/N) shrugged, he was sweating, "Essentially."

North sighed, she glanced at the ground, then looked back at (F/N), disappointment was written all over her face, "Okay. I'm done with you...have a nice life." Markus and North turned to walk a way, (F/N) lowered his voice, "Guys, come on...I can't pull this off without you...I need your help." Connor looked at (F/N) sympathetically and spoke up as well, but in support of (F/N), "I've run the calculations...the best chance we have of winning is if we stay together."

Markus stopped and held out his arm so North would stop moving, the android with mismatched eyes let out a sigh, he couldn't take that risk, "Do we have a place where we could talk in private?" North sighed, upset that she was being forced to do this, "Yeah the back room should be quiet enough."

Markus nodded, North led the way, (F/N) looked at Connor, "Thanks for that." Connor nodded, he quietly replied "of course."

North led the group toward the back of the room, ignoring the cheers (F/N) was getting. North quickly opened the door, so everyone could get in, she practically slammed it shut.

Markus walked over to a table, he put both of his hands on it and leaned on it. (F/N), North, and Connor followed suite, (F/N) cleared his throat, "Okay, so our two biggest threats are the Government and Amanda," (F/N) turned to Connor, "To beat Amanda we have to get into the CyberLife tower...Connor you're the expert on CyberLife?"

North suddenly spoke up, "Wait! What? The CyberLife tower, that's suicide." Connor seemed to agree, but said "it's the only way we can erase Amanda from the servers and take s very large step to eliminate her as a threat."

(F/N) nodded, Markus remembering Kamski's explanation agreed as well, "How are you going to get inside?"

Connor's expression never changed, "They trust me, they'll let me in." Markus shook his head, "They're just going to believe that you randomly decided to show up to visit them?"

Connor's LED turned yellow, it wasn't hard to see why, "They'll let me in, if they believe I successfully captured my target."

All eyes turned to (F/N), "What? No I can't, you heard my speech...I have to be with Markus and North."

Connor leaned against the table, "This is our only shot at defeating Amanda, and stopping her plans."

(F/N) shook his head, "I'm sorry. I just can't be in two places at once."

North looked at the table as if she was thinking of something, "Let's assume you could be...what else would you need to do to eliminate her?"

(F/N) looked at North for a split second, she knew something that he didn't, but he elected to ignore that feeling. Connor continued, "Yes, while i'm there at least one RK800 is bound to be there, if I scan it, it should help me locate the other RK800s. We could find them and destroy them...that would destroy Amanda."