Raymond Palmer

Inspired by:

flarrow444 &

TearsFallDownMyFace

Requests are taken, I am willing to throw in some of the other Arrowverse characters as well.

0 to 10 smut level. 0 lowest, 10 highest.

———————
THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 0/10.

Sorry, Y'all but it's Ray 😂😂 I'd imagine him to be a sad drunk.
———————

Tonight the Legends have made a new discovery. Raymond Palmer as a drunk isn't pretty. Most people are partying like a crazy drunk but Ray, he is one of those sad, depressed drunks.

Meanwhile, Ray decided to have several drinks with Mick. Which was a bad idea? Mick secretly spiked them with so much vodka it could make Sara Lance drunk.

Mick burped as he placed another drink in front of Ray. "Drink up haircut."

Ray nodded weakly and picked up the glass, only to spill it all over his clothing. He looked up at Mick, who was trying not to laugh which made Ray want to cry. And so he did, Ray cried his eyes out as Mick watched him in terror.

"Uhm, haircut you okay there?" Mick asked, showing no concern at all but lots of amusement.

"NO! You spilled this all over my shirt, this was my favorite shirt," he whined, sobbing even harder.

"Technically you're the one who picked up the glass but alright," Mick muttered.

Ray sobbed uncontrollably until Sara walked in, she was wearing pajama shorts and a cami crop top. "What the hell is going on in here? Everyone is trying to sleep," she growled.

Mick shrugged. "Nothing."

Sara placed her hands on her hip and smirked. "Then why is Ray over here crying like a baby?"

Ray looked over at Sara. "Mick, Mickey, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!"

Sara barely contained a laugh at Ray. "Oh, Mickey Mouse? That's a good nickname."

Mick glared at her. "Don't you dare," he growled.

Sara winked as she walked over to Ray. "Why are you crying?"

"Because Mickey ruined my shirt!" He exclaimed, slamming his head on the counter.

"Is he drunk?" Sara finally asked, looking at the empty bottles crowding around the table.

Mick grinned and nodded. "Yup."

"Damn, he's one sad drunk, someone better get him to his room before he starts to cry about something stupid, like that show he is obsessed with," Sara said.

Ray let out a low growl mixed with a deep sob. "MY LITTLE PONY ISN'T STUPID!"