Truth or dare: ⚜️special chapter⚜️

YAYYY ITS TIME FOR TRUTH OR DARE! WARNING THIS SHALL BE VERY CLICHE.

Enjoy (;

————

"Haircut, truth or dare?" Mick said, rubbing his hands together in excitement.

Currently Zari, Sara, Mick, Ray, Nate, Wally, and Amaya were sitting in a circle, two bottles of alcohol playing truth or dare.

To be honest, no one really knew how the game started, Ray just walked around randomly asking his teammates truth or dare and it turned into a team event.

"Dare!" Ray squealed, he didn't want to look like a wimp in front of the team.

Meanwhile, Sara facepalmed as Mick grinned evilly. Ray was now rethinking his decision.

"I dare you to video message the idiots at Star Labs and start screaming, 'TWERK IT OUT!' While you twerk."

Zari let out a muffled chuckle as Ray turned pale. "Fine," he growled slightly. "Gideon, pull up team Flash."

Gideon called Star Labs and Cisco and Caitlin appeared at the camera. "Hey, is everything okay?" Caitlin asked.

Ray nodded eagerly. "Yup, totally," he said sarcastically. "TWERK IT OUT," He screamed as he started to twerk. Of course, Ray didn't know how to twerk so he was just moving his back up and down like a dying seal.

"MY EYES, MY INNOCENT EYES," Cisco screamed as he ran away from the camera.

Zari had a camera out, recording Ray's every move, Wally was covering his eyes, Amaya was hiding her head in the crook of Nate's neck, and Nate, Sara, and Mick were laughing their asses off.

"I, uhm, I'm just gonna," Caitlin muttered, turning off the connection.

Ray stopped and frowned. "Well, that was rude."

"Ray, you look like a dying seal when you twerk," Zari laughed.

"Okay, fine, you come to show me how to properly twerk," he sighed.

"Please don't," Amaya sighed as she held Nate's hand.

"Pick someone already, Haircut," Mick growled.

"Wally, truth or dare?" Ray asked eagerly.

"Dare," Wally said, as he smirked.

"I dare you to go steal one of the girl's bras. Then take off your shirt and put the bra you-know-where and wear it until the end of the game," Ray laughed.

Wally glared at everyone that was laughing. "Fine."

Sara winked and got up. "Come on Wallace, let's go get you one of my sexy, lacy bras," she said as she pulled Wally by his arm.

"Great," Wally sighed dramatically as he dragged his feet behind her. "I will get you back, Ray," he said quietly.

After several minutes, Wally and Sara entered the bridge. Wally was wearing a red, lacy bra that was completely see through.