Sara Lance

Well... Ray...He watches My Little Ponies, I'm actually not surprised.

0 to 10 smut level. 0 lowest, 10 highest.

——————

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 3/10

——————
Sara hasn't gotten drunk in a while. She is Captain now, she has to be responsible. Well, that ended quickly. Sara is the kind of drunk who chases you around with a knife, threatening to kill you if you don't kiss her...

Meanwhile, Sara grunted quietly as she finished her second bottle of whiskey. She was sitting in her office when Nate and Ray walked In.

"Woah, Sara, you okay there?" Nate asked, walking over to the desk with Ray right behind him.

"Guys, I think I'm drunk," Sara said as she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Yeah, okay then, we will be on our way then," Ray said nervously as he backed away slowly.

"Wait," Sara stuttered. "Kiss me."

"Uh, what?" Nate asked, clearly oblivious to his surroundings.

"Kiss me," Sara demanded as she jumped out of her chair and toppled over to the boys.

"No thanks, maybe next time," Nate said nervously as he began to back away slowly.

Sara growled and pulled a knife out of her sleeve. "KISS ME, YOU DUMBASSES!" She screamed as she began to chase Ray and Nate around the Waverider.

Ray and Nate ran to Ray's room, screaming and screeching as they had Gideon lock the door. Sara was acted like a teenage girl who just got cheated on by her ex and is now looking for a rebound boyfriend, then decides to just murder them for the sake of it.

"What do we do?" Nate asked as he turned his attention to Sara pounding on his door.

Ray sighed sadly as he pulled a box out of his mattress. "There's only one thing we can do."

"Which is?" Nate asked.

Ray pulled the top off of the box, revealing dozens of my little pony figurines.

Nate started to laugh. "You- you play with ponies!"

"Shut up bro," he muttered embarrassedly.

"Okay, fine. Sorry for making fun of your dolls," Nate said.

Ray scowled at him. "Excuse you, you mean these very rare collectibles my little ponies," he gloated.

Nate rolled his eyes. "Whatever, how are these going to help us get out of here alive?"

Ray dug underneath all the ponies and revealed a little liquid and needle. "All we need to do is get this in Sara's system and she will fall asleep."

Nate sighed. "How are we supposed to get that anywhere close to her skin?"

Ray shrugged. "I don't know!"

Meanwhile, Sara pounded on the door until somehow the hinges fell off, causing the door to collapse onto the floor.

"Oh, hi Sara?" Ray said awkwardly as he waved at her.

She growled as she surged forward and grabbed Ray by the collar. "Kiss me."

What she didn't realize is that Ray had the needle in his hands and was about to inject her,  when she realized it and swatted it out of his hands, causing to fall to the ground.

Ray yelped and got out of Sara's grasp. "What do we do now?"

Nate looked around and eyed the ponies and picked them up.

"Don't you dare," Ray growled.

Nate smirked and started to throw them at Sara, causing her to run away screaming because of a rational fear of ponies.

"Wow, never thought that would work."