NOT A CHAPTER (sorry)

Okay, so I've noticed that some people on more than here, have been curious to the actual reasons John Broke up with Alexander. I know I've mentioned it lightly, but for those who want an actual explanation, here it is.

When this story begins, It's supposed to be a few days after John starts a new antidepressant. the reason he did break up with Alexander and just leave, was because he wasn't in a proper state of mind and wasn't thinking correctly. The medication I had imagined him starting on, in a higher dosage is called Prozac. I imagine him taking it with Lexapro and Seroquel. Prozac and Lexapro are both baseline depression medications, and Saraquel is an antipsychotic but used for many things. 

Now, I have taken Prozac and Lexapro, and they both suck if you're any worse than just a little sad. When I took them I did a lot of dumb shit, and being mixed with Seroquel is probably not the best idea. Now, I don't have as much experience with Seroquel, but I know it's very useful with sleep and is sometimes used to help with depression.

Now, what I tried to hint at was the medications were causing John to have 'blackouts' where he would say and do things and then later not remember. I did similar stuff while on the medications mentioned (excluding Seroquel) and it's what I imagine happened. 

Now, disclaimer I am not a doctor. I am a 14 year old kid who just so happens to have overcome depression. I have no real experience, and nothing I say should be taken into consideration when deciding to take a medication or not. Please, consult an actual doctor about these things and if you're already taking any of these and have similar side affects like blackout periods, please talk to your psychiatrist/doctor.