About The Last Chapter

Hi, it's Dakota.

As you might have been able to tell from the last chapter, I have not been doing well.

I broke up with the person I was dating, and they didn't take it well, and started being a horrible person.

I had decided to send that note to my ex explaining everything that happened that led me to break up with them. I got emotionally heated in it and said some hurtful things, which I know I shouldn't have but my heart was saying they deserved it when my brain was telling me they didn't. 

They did not take it well.

We are on bad terms when originally, I just wanted my friend back.

It would have been fine if they had just kept being an asshole to me, but things escalated.

My friend showed me that they had posted about me as part of a "bond" tag. It was a picture that was obviously me even though the face was blurred out, and it said "Bond I regret". I was beyond mad. After all that they had said about me, I just wanted it to be over. So I did what I do best, I screamed. And I screamed, and I screamed. 

My friends got caught up in the crossfire. One of my friends stood up for me and got spit in the face and blocked. They used to be friends. My other friend didn't want to take sides and cause drama but I didn't listen. I pushed them too far and hurt them. 

Another friend brought this to my attention. I'm deeply sorry for what I did. I'm not a great person, I know this. I had been mentally abusing myself over someone who didn't care about me at all, and it started to hurt my friends as well. So I stopped. No more poems about them, nothing.

I'm finally free.