Chapter One

You stared at the dull white wall, bored of the plain room. The strong scent of trouble and fear had been wafting through the Blackwing facility for the past few day. You snorted at the horrible smell and theorized that someone or something was going to happen.

Your head still throbbed painfully from when they had knocked you out and dragged you to your room. You realized that you had been unconscious for the past few days since Lieutenant Assistent had summoned the courage to knock you out.

After standing up and walking around the room for a while you began observing the fingerprints that lay on the door handle. It took a while of examining due to the amount of fingerprints from people entering and leaving your room.

Finally you were able to determine who's finger prints lay on the door.

"Lieutenant Assistent was here a few days ago but I've never seen that person before." You whispered to yourself before recognizing another fingerprint and getting excited.

"Mr.Priest is back!" You stated happily and smiled, sitting back on your bed.

You are the Holistic Tracker but also known by Blackwing as Project Ichnaea. You can identify and track down anyone who you have seen or smelt by observing an area for certain smells, sounds and markings they may have left.

It was easy for you to analyze and track at this point due to Blackwings continuous training. They had kept you here after the breach had occurred, you being a valuable asset, to help Blackwing unwillingly.

In that time they already used you for many different cases that involved you tracking or observing people who were missing or who were of higher authority.

Blackwing had decided to name you Project Ichnaea because of your similarities to the Greek goddess. They had done the same with all of the other Projects in the facility.

So far you had met a few different projects including Project Marzanna, who you became good friends with and Project Incubus who seemed to have taken a liking to you.

You had been sitting and contemplating how you might escape Blackwing and fulfill one of your prophesies when the door was slammed open by none other than Mr.Priest.

"Come with me Project Ichnaea. I'm taking you to see the Supervisor." He told you quickly then gave you one of his usual, creepy grins. You quickly got up and walked over to him. "Mr.Priest? What a nice surprise!" You stated enthusiastically and wrapped your arms around him happily, giving him a bear hug.

You were one of the only Projects in Blackwing to not show any fear toward Priest and actually had him as a friend. He wrapped his arms around you for a few seconds then let go, placing his hands on your shoulder.

"Good to see you to Tracker! It's been a few years since I last saw you and godamn did I miss Blackwing." He said and then the two of you chuckled at what he had said.

The two of you walked down the hall and he led you through a new part of the maze-like hallways. Priest soon stopped in front of a door with a sign on it that read 'Supervisor Hugo Friedkin' and you chuckled slightly at the sign, remembering your previous Supervisor.

"This guy has no idea!" You told Priest who gave you a small smile before knocking on the door. The two of you heard a bunch of shuffling then a small crash and someone yelling an annoyed 'Ouch'.

"What do you want?" A voice that you assumed was Hugo called out. Priest huffed in annoyance and you just stood quietly.

"It's Priest! Thought you asked to see Project Ichnaea." Priest yelled back with a small eye roll. The door swung open to reveal a tired looking man with a small cut on his that bled slightly and was probably the reason that they had said 'ouch'.

"Come in." He told the two and walked back to his chair. You observed him sit down in his chair and slowly fumble with the clipboard he held.

"I'm guessing that you're Hugo Friedkin." You said bluntly and the man nodded then moved back in his chair after seeing that you weren't restrained in anyway.

"Where are their restraints?" Hugo tilted his head toward Priest with an odd look. "They don't need restraints. They wouldn't run from this place as they are the most cooperative Project here." Priest responded quickly and you bitterly thought of how much you wanted to leave to find your friend.

Hugo nodded uncertainly, watching as you sat in a spare chair and flicked your hands. You observed that he had a 'I hope you won't hurt me' expression and you grinned at this.

"I won't hurt you Hugo." You chuckled slightly as Hugo stared at you in astonishment while Priest started laughing along with you. Hugo quickly grabbed his clipboard and looked over it.

"So I uh...need your help." Hugo told you as he flipped through a bunch of papers on his clipboard. It took him a while to find your description paper but when he did it made you and Priest burst out laughing again at his confused look.

"Tracker?" He questioned then looked at you with a confused expression. "My name is (Y/N) Tracker. What do you want me to do exactly?" You asked while observing him with your piercing eyes.

Hugo visibly shivered under your gaze but you commended his efforts to stay calm and keep a good posture. He straightened his tie and gulped slightly.

"I need you to help me track down Project Icarus and Project Incubus with Mr.Priest." He stated and gave you a small grin. This could be your chance to help your friends. You quickly thought over your newest task from the universe, something to do with portals.

"Did he escape? Randomly disappeared, huh?" You asked jokingly and Hugo's smile faltered for a second then he nodded. "So will you help?" He questioned and he was happy to see that you nodded and grabbed his hand, shaking it quickly.

"Of course I will help Hugo! Now, I need my Colt AR-15! I'll need it!" You state happily and Priest throws your beloved gun to you that had it's small red tag on it. You nodded a thanks to Priest then gave your gun a big hug. Priest also handed you your special radio.

Hugo seemed relieved that one of the Projects was going to 'help' him.

"When do we leave?" You asked excitedly and Mr Priest grabs your hand, pulling you up and opening the door. "Right now Tracker. We leave now!" He yelled and the two of you took off down the hallway with all the guards giving you odd glares

__________________________
(A/N) - Don't forget to #savedirkgently because the show NEEDS to be continued! -

Edited - 02/04/2019
Words written - 1163
Improved - Spelling, plot and paragraphing