Part six: An odd place

Warning!: This story contains spoilers for season 2 of Dirk Gently. I suggest that you watch it before reading this story or you won't understand what I'm getting at!
____________________________________

You watched from the side of the wierd room as Amanda pulled out the remaining three members of Project Incubus. They ran outside and you heard a fight breaking out. Jumping up and grabbing your AR-15, you ran outside and started shooting men who had scissor swords like Panto but who looked evil. Your eyes turned a liquidy black color as a blade sliced neatly through your chest. 'Shit!' You think as you fall onto your knees, a wierd gurgling sound escaping your open mouth. The Rowdy 3 surrounded you after the men had been picked off and fled back into the forest. Amanda kneeled next to you and placed her hand gently around the sword that poked through your chest. "Is my brother ok?" She asked and you nodded slowly while your eyes closed. "Take me to the pool and open a portal. Drop me in then take your hands out instantly." You said slowly and she nodded. Martin and Gripps picked you up and quickly but carefully caried you to the pool inside of Wakti's hut. Wakti nodded to Amanda and you were placed down on the ground. Cross grapped the scissor sword and pulled it out of your chest slowly. Blood bubbled out of your mouth as the warm and calming darkness of death began to wash over you. "Quickly! Before she is dead!" Wakti fussed and Amanda threw her hands into the pool. It swirled with color as you were dropped into the water. Amanda pulled her arms out as soon as you were submerged. The once warm darkness turned into a cold and uninviting one as you felt the universe clutch at you. Finally you fell asleep...or died. You couldn't really tell.

Time skip__________________________

You awoke with a startled gasp and  your hands ran over were the wound you had received once was. "What?!" You yelled and looked around in conplete confusion at the pitch black surroundings. The only thing you really could see was the amazing blue lights above your head. Finally after a few minutes of trting to analyze your surrounding with no success, you took a proper look at the blue lights. You could see all of the Projects from Blackwing moving around and where the universe wanted them to go in the near future. "So that's how it works!" You say while the noises you made echoed through the pitch black area. After a few minutes you located Dirk in the midst of all the other blue lights. "There you are! You need to go there." You say and pointed to Amanda's light. As you mapped out all of the universes puppets a woman walked up behind you. "Hello dear. I knew it was time for you to come here." She said in a sagely way while you turned around, wierded out by her high-pitched voice. "I am Seer. The holistic guide." She said camly and held her hand out toward you. After a few seconds you grabbed her hand and shook it, showing no signs of hostility. "It seems that my time here is over and I will finally be able to rest. You will bring Hugo Friedkin here and give him my power. He is the new holistic guide." She stated as her hand rested on your forehead. "You now have all the information that Hugo needs. Don't forget deary! The universe is counting on you!" She said before fading away into dust. "What was that?" You say loudly then went back to watching Dirk Gently, who had now made his way to Wendimoor and had solved the case. It was just a matter of time before he had to go get Francis Cardenas who lay undisturbed in Blackwing. Ken, mistakenly called Project Alpha, was trying to get Mona Wilder to stop strangling Hugo. The holistic actress could be timud at time so you pressed your finger against her light. "Let go Mona. He is important." You  stated and a few seconds later she let go. 'That actually worked?' You questioned and the concluded upon something. You thought about it for the next few minutes before proudly nodding your head. "In this place I am no longer a Holistic Tracker! I am a... Holistic Messenger."

Dirks POV__________________________

Dirk ran quickly in search of his best friend Todd. "Why did I ever leave you?" He questioned before looking over the window to see the brightly colored hair of Beasty. "That womans cardio must be legendry!" He whispered as she looked his way. She began to run toward him and he jumped off the stacks of hay, running toward the town and jumping into a cart that rolled down the stone road. It was due time that he found his friends so he sat there in the cart, waiting for something to happen. He felt the urge to jump out but a voice in his head seemed to tell him otherwise. "Don't jump Dirk! Stay in the cart." It told him and he concluded that it must be the universe telling him to stay in the cart, which was extremely uncomfortable might he add. When the cart rolled to a stop he jumped out and was about to run off when he was stopped by a man. The man had been driving the cart and was curious as to why there was a man standing there dressed oddly. Dirk started talking and the man rolled his eyes. "Well come on then. These aren't going t' put 'emselves up, are they?" He asked and Dirk nodded then began helping him unload the large pieces of metal. "I wonder what these are for?" He said quietly to himself before following the man to a huge wooden stage in at the side of the square.
'I must find Todd as soon as I can!'

Your POV __________________________

You sat down before the blue lights, touching each of them and watching the different people do their jobs. It was quite boring because the only two people that you had to help currently was Dirk and Hugo. It had been long since Dirk had found Todd, Amanda and the Rowdy 3. They were on their way to the pool of water in he abandoned temple in attempts to get themselves through. "I wonder if I could mess around a bit and teleport myself to Dirk?" You questioned then pushed your finger against Dirks light. Nothing seemed to happen until you applied more pressure and ended up pushing through the light. You fell for a few seconds before landing harshly on the ground, your red mandelbrot eyes shooting open in pain. "That was a bad idea!" You say before looking around and noticing that Dirk, Todd, Amanda and the Rowdy three stood around you. "(Y/N)! I thought that I woupd never see you again! Amanda said that you died." Dirk yelled and pulled you into a huge hug. He gave you a quick kiss and stood back in an embarrassed way. "Sorry. It won't happen again." He said quietly and your smile widened. "Dirk. It's ok. I love you too." You said and you both blushed. "Guys. I know that this is all happy reunion and stuff but we have an evil witch lady person after us!" Amanda half yelled and Dirk started walking down the road. "Right. Let's go then." He yelled and we all ran after him. It was only a matter of time before you all reached the temple and you could hear Suzie Borton following. "Hey. We might want to hurry. Witch lady will be here in 2 minutes." You calmly approximated and Amanda threw her arms into the pool. It began to swirl with color as she yelled from the wrenching pain. "Wow. You can really do that?" Todd asked and you nodded in answer for her. Amanda quickly pulled her arms out of the  pool and shook her head. "I can't do it alone. I need someone to help me hold the portal open." She stated as Suzie's laugh echoed through the temple. "Todd! You can help me! Come here." Amanda yelled and Todd stepped backwards. "No. I can't do that! I'm not like you." Todd yelled and Amanda tilted her head. "No your not like me but I can use your energy to help keep the portal open." She concluded but Todd just looked back at Dirk and then at you for help. Your shrug made him look more worried and confused so he started throwing objections everywhere. They argued while you sat there watching with your piercing, red mandelbrot eyes. After a while of arguing about whether it was safe to let Dirk go to Blackwing and if Todd could hold the portal open, Dirk spoke up. "That seems not great but I...uh...I will do it!" Dirk yelled with a worried voice. Todd was confused for a second but objected to Dirks proposal. "Are you sure you can go back to Blackwing alone Dirk?" Todd asked and Dirk shook his head hesitantly then started rambling about how he would be able to accomplish it. "I can go with him." You spoke through Dirks ramble and Amanda nodded. "Ok Todd. Let's do this." She said and pulled Todd over to the pool, instructing him to put his hands in. You moved closer to Dirk and held his arm as Todd and Amanda shoved their hands into the crystal clear water. Their screams of pain echoed through the temple as Dirk dragged you toward the pool. You both stood at the top and Dirk gasped as colors swirled around the water. "You ready?" You asked and he nodded then grabbed your hand, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you." He muttered and then looked down at the pool. "Let's do this!" He yelled and jumped, pulling you into the water with him. It was a swirling mass of colors that enveloped you before you felt the cold floor of Blackwing underneath you. 'I never want to do that again!'
____________________________________

((A/N) Shiz is going down now man! I am quite excited for the next chapter because it will mark the end of season 2. Then after that we can start on my ideas for a season 3! Don't forget #savedirkgently because we hella want a season 3! Tell -DGHDA BBC and Hulu! Lol. Next update will be out in a few days!)