15

After I finished helping Mrs. Uris with the dishes I said goodbye to them and I walked home with Stan.

Once we got there I said goodbye to Stan and winked. He turned a little red. I just giggled and opened the front door.

I dropped my bag off and ran upstairs.  I did my night routine and got into my nice cozy bed. And soon feel asleep.

Morning

I woke up to something jumping on my bed and I opened my eyes and I see Richie jumping on my bed? "Richie why are you in my house?"

And he said "well hot stuff I was wondering if we could hang out today?" Then I said "ok sure but how did you get in here in the first place?" "Oh your nice mom let me in."

I rolled my eyes and said "ok let me get ready first." And I pushed him out of my room so I didn't trigger his dirty little mind.

I finally got a appropriate outfit on when hanging out with Richie. I think you know why!  I opened the door and went down stairs to see

Richie on the couch and eating pop tarts while watching TV. Then I see my mom cleaning the kitchen counters and she looks up and smiles

and says "hi sweetie glad your awake, Richie said he didn't have breakfast so I gave him a pop tart."

Then I said "so mom your gonna let him eat all our food now?" Then she laughed and said "no darling it was just the pop tart I gave him."

I smiled while rolling my eyes. I walked over to Richie and said "ready to go pop tart?" And he looked at me and smirked and said

"so you got a nick name for me eh?" I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the door and on we walked.