26

I started cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes. Then The door bell rang.

I put down the dish I was cleaning and opened the door. "Oh hi Rich." "Hey Hot stuff I was wondering if you wanted to get ice cream or something."

Then I said "sorry Richie but I have to do chores." Then he said "can I help?"

And I thought for a moment and then said "sure why not." And I let him in and he helped clean the dishes.

1/2 hour later

"Ok Rich I think we are done." Then he said "ok now can we go get ice cream?" Then I smiled and said "sure Rich."

And he took my hand and out the door we went. We rode our bikes to the ice cream parlor. It wasn't a long ride at all.

We got there and stood in line. When we got to the front of the line. There was a lady and she said "hey welcome what can I get you."

She looked a little to excited to see people she never met.

Then Richie said "hi can I get a (your favorite ice cream flavor) and a regular vanilla cone please?"

And she said "ok is that all." And he nodded. Then she said "ok that will be $3.50 please." And Richie handed her the money.

5 minuets later

We got our cones and headed outside. I then said "thanks Rich for the ice cream."

Then he winked and said "no problem doll face."