27

Richie brought me home and I walked inside. I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Ummmm Hi Y/N it's Stan I was wondering if  your family wanted to come over tomorrow for a get together dinner at our house."

"Umm let me ask my parents hold on." "MOM? DAD?." "Yes sweetie?" "Ummm the Uris family wants us over for dinner tomorrow." ." Ok sure."

"Stan?"

"Yeah?"

"We can come."

"Ok thanks Y/N bye love you.....oh sorry not that ummmm bye."

"Bye Stan."

I just got so many butterflies. Did he mean that? What if he feels the same? What if it's a joke to make me think that he likes me?

No....Stan is to nice to do the that and he's not that kind of guy. I don't know I'm gonna go to bed and sleep on it.

I went upstairs and did my night routine and got in bed.

Morning

I did some more chores around the house and went to the arcade with Richie. "Are you two gonna make out or something?"

Then I said "no Richie me and Stan are not gonna make out at dinner." I rolled my eyes at the trash mouth.

"Well you too are probably gonna hold hands under the table." He said while playing street fighter.

I sighed and said "yeah Rich I wish but he probably doesn't like me that way." Then Richie said while not taking his eyes off the game

"oh come on Y/N you too are meant to be I see the way he looks at you." Then I ask "how does he look at me?"

Then he says "he looks at you like you are the most beautiful thing he has ever seen." I blush. "Really Rich? Are you making this up?"

Then he says "no doll face I'm serious for once I think you too have something special." Then I say "thanks Rich."