29

We came to the table and sat down. And I sat next to Stan.

We began eating and talking. Some of the topics I felt kind of uncomfortable and Stan noticed and he would hold my hand under the table and it would make me feel a lot more confident.

And he would also circle his thumb over the top of my hand when the topic got really intense.

It wasn't like vileness but kind of political. Ether way everyone got along.

After

We thanked them for dinner and said goodbye. We walked out the front door and to the car.

On the way home I kept thinking about Stan holding my hand at dinner.

Why does he do these little things? Does he like me back? Are they signs that he likes me?

When we got home I said goodnight to everyone and went upstairs. I did my night routine and went to bed.

Morning

I woke up to my mom saying "Y/N, hunny wake up you have school." I rubbed my eyes and said "ok fine" and sighed then got out of bed.

At school

I walked in and went to my locker. I opened it and something fell out. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Y/N,
          I just wanted to tell you that I really like you and your really pretty. And I don't deserve you in my life but anyways, I always get butterflies whenever I see you and it always makes me happy when I see you smile.
                                          -secret admirer

I put the note up to my heart. That was really beautiful. I wonder who it is?