💖Selfless_Love_2 💗MANAN BOND

THANK YOU FOR UR PRECIOUS VOTES AND COMMENTS IN PREVIOUS PART.....
SPECIAL THANKS TO....
Kunaldabas2 purnima17 user90971901 vishaka00 AmritaSil Friendsforever6 buterflie12345 mumtajbegame2707a

    ✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

💖Selfless_Love_2 💗MANAN BOND

Recape : Bike Race b/w MANAN and Nandini get angry on manik..

🐝NOW BACK TO STORY🐝

" ja mnna meri cutie pie ko hamesha tang krta rehta hai   ( Go and Monofie My Cutie.. Always Make Her Annoyed.. ) ", cabir said to manik.. Who ran behind Nandini to monofie her..

🏢 Outside the Space Acadmey 🏢

Nandini Came Outside just going to sit in her car but Someone pull her and she banged to his Chest.. She Scared With Sudden pull but when she see the Person She takes the relief breath..

" WTH Monkey Why u pulled me..??  U Scared the hell out of me..  ", Nandini said angrily to that Person.

" Chill Nannu.. No One Can pull u Other than me.. ", Manik Said Possessively .

" Oh Acha.. But Why No One Other pull me like this..??  Haan..?!!? ",  Nandini Asked irritatingly.. She's Stuck b/w her 6 Possessive brothers and Possessive bff..

" I want to talk with you..  ", Manik Said while ignoring her question.

" but I don't want to.. Get lost Monkey ", Nandini said Angrily.

" Yrr Nannu sorry na.. I'll Never repeat this Again..  ", Manik said grumpily.. He never lived without speaking with her not Even For a single day..

"Only on one Condition ", Nandini said With Naughty Smirk .

" Condition Accepted ", Manik Said Without hearing her condition.

" but I didn't tell u anything..  ", Nandini said With her cute sad pout.

" oho I'm Saying na ur all conditions are accepted.. ", Manik said while Curving her lips with his finger in smile.. She smile and nodded Cutely..

" r u sure Mannu ", She asked For Confirming.

" Off Course Anything for you.. ", Manik Said While Side Hugging her.

" OK ur condition is ur Punishments.. In Evening I want u in Murthy Mension.. I'll hand Over u list of ur Punishments ", Nandini said with Naughty Smile .

Manik Gulped his Saliva in fear knowing What Kind of Punishments She Will Give Him but Still he nodded his Head.. He Can do anything for her Because he Can't imagine himself without her.. Her ignorance Always kills him.. Her one smile makes his day.. He never Spend his Whole day without seeing her and even talking without her..

" OK Come I'll drope u to Murthy Mension..  ", Manik said and she nodded her head Cutely.

                       🐾🐾🐾🐾

🏡Scene Change To Murthy Mension🏡

In a Big Room of this Mension we See this Room is full of Beautiful Paintings 🖌🎨..Potrates and Some Handmade Mud Statue.. We See a Boy having well toned body and with long neck hair is Painting..his Back is Facing..