❤️SELFLESS LOVE~13❤️~Happy Realization mr. Dhadkan malhotra..!

HAPPY ROSE DAY GUYZ..... 😘😘😘😘😘😘♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MORNING..

MURTHY MENSION......

MuMbAi BeAcH..

Her trance broke when manik shook her..

"hey.. Naira, where you lost..? I'm calling you from last 10 minutes..!! ", manik asked and then continue with concern.. "are you ok..? ", while Naira saw towards him and nodded her head..

And said.. "yaa, I'm fine.. I was just zone out.. ", manik nodded..and gaze towards the waves of beach..

Naira wanted to asked something..

But somewhere she's stumbling to ask..

But then she decided to ask..

"manik..? ", she called him.. While he turn towards him and just.. "hmm", and again turn towards the waves of beach..

and picked some stones from side and start throwing in the ocean..

Then Naira continue.. "manik, do you love nandini..? ", this makes manik halt on his place..

Hearing nandini name, a wide smile appeared on his lips..

And the word **LOVE** makes him shiver on his place..

But..,

When he remembered that, how cabir purpose her and she said him..

"I love you too, cabir.. "

This word is wringing in his ears, from when he's here on beach..

He's not feeling good..

He's feeling somewhere deep down he's hurting his nannu, with his this relation..

But,

He shuuu away his thoughts.. When cabir purposing and nandini accepting his purposel makes his blood boil..

And don't let him understand that he's doing wrong..

His all reactions noticed by Naira.. Which really confirms her, that what karthik was saying..

That was correct..

He was true..!!

"yes.. ", It was whisper, that r said by manik..

But it was enough for Naira to hear..

She smile..

Which makes manik confused..

She said.. "manik, you should be with nandini as somewhere I saw feelings in her eyes for you.. W.... ", hearing her, manik snapped his head towards her and cut her between.. "No, she loves cabir.. I saw them together.. ", and explains her whole incident which was seen by him..

While Naira nodded her head disbelievingly..

"manik, how can you take decision in so hurry..!!? ", Naira Angrily asked while manik become confused, and Naira continue.. "Manik, remember.. Nandini always said.. Every situations have two sides and its on us which side we grab.. And maybe, it also can happened that nandini said cabir I love you, as a FRIEND..!! ", while manik now is fully numb..

And now his raw material like brain start working..

And now he knows what blunder he got on himself..

That..,

How much he hurt his nannu..

"oh.. Shit..!! What I did man...!!!! I hurt her so badly.... ", manik cursed himself, while pulming his face..

"you know what Manik, nandini gave you exact name.. MONKEY.. Because you also have like Monkey's brain.. Just like a dhukan..!!!!! ", Naira hitted on his head..

While manik looks at her sadly..

"I messed up all things.. Right..!!? ", Manik pouted sadly like a baby.. While Naira glare at him and said.. "Happy Realization mr. Dhadkan malhotra.. ", she sarcastically said..

While manik move towards his car in hurry while Naira also sat inside the car..

Manik picked up him cell..

And..,

What he saw makes him shocked..

And worried..

As he see..

Lots of Calls and messages from fab5..

Lots of calls and messages from his parents..

From nandini's Brothers..

And..

The first 10 calls from nandini..

And after left calls and messages from others...

10 calls from - nandini

150 calls from nandini's Brothers..

120 calls from fab5..

100 calls from Nandini's parents..

And..,

92 mssgs.. From all, totally..

He inginate the car and also open the mssgs..

And read the mssgs..

"where r you manik...? "

"there is an emergency.. "

"Nandini again got nightmare.. And she was gone panic.... "

"she got panic attack manik, where the hell r you..? "

"manik my son.. Please come soon.. Princess need you.... She again got panic attack.... "

Reading these mssgs, he just freaked out and fastly drove his car to Murthy mension...

"manik, what happened..? ", Naira asked worriedly as he drove car fast after reading the mssgs..

While manik just said one thing, which also makes her worried and freaked out for Nandini..

"nandini again got panic attack.. "

MURTHY MENSION..

AS manik enter..

He see cabir is walking from one nook to another..worriedly.. And he's hell angry on manik..

He go towards him..

And asked worriedly.."cabir, where is nunnuu..? How's she..? ", hearing him cabir turn..

And seeing him cabir's having no boundary of his anger.. So he punched him tightly on his face...

Making him bleed from his side lips..

"c... Cabir... ", manik fluttered.. While whipping the blood from his side lips..

While Cabir again punched him..

And manik stumbled back in such a force that he's going to fall

but

He bump with someone..

And that person holds him..

And feels that person's touch manik imidiately recognize that person..

And just one word escaped from his lips..

TO BE CONTINUED....

Ending the part here only.. Hope you guys like it..!!?

Nandini take decision to leave India for forever.. Thats what you will see in next update guyz..! 😀😀

You guyz were wrong Cabir Punched Manik not Nandini.. 😂😂😁😁

I seriously thought Manik Name Should Be Dhadkan Malhotra.. 😂😂🤣🤣😜😜😉😉😜😜 He's not able to carry such a cute and adorable Name Manik.. Which Means Gem..!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣