💗SELFLESS LOVE~18~THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER..!!❤️

....MAHA UPDATE....

🐝🐝*EPILOGUE*🐝🐝

Soon the all Days Went in jiffy with all the rituals--mehendi--haldi--Sangeet--and obviously bachelor's Party..

In these 3-4 days manik Never Missed any Chance to Tease Our Cute Nandini.. 😝..

Whenever he Tease her--she Makes the Cute Pout--Seeing her Cuteness Our Dhadkan Malhotra Can't Able to Control Himself and that Lead to a long pationate kiss..

Let's See what our Dhadkan Malhotra did..!!

FAST-FORWARD-FLASHBACK🌫️

The Whole Murthy Mension is looking beautiful with Awesome decorations..

The everything looks Classy for the Mehendi Of there daughter..

As all are busy with The Last Time Arrangements, no One Noticed When Manik Sneaked in Murthy Mension Before the mehendi Function..

Actually he Decided to Give a Special Gift in Every Rituals that Lead him to Bind with his Nandini..

So he Wanted to Makes it Memorable..

So he today Also have a gift to give to his nannu..

He Sneaked in her Room Only to Find Empty.. He Closed the door as he's feeling that She's Close to him..

So he Looked here there and find the balcony Door is Open which Gives him Idea that his nannu is there..

So he Also Moved to Balcony only to find her sitting on her Swing while admiring and Crassing the star bracelet which he had Gifted her on there roka+engagement ceremony..

Manik go Close to Her and Kissed on her head from Back While his this gesture brought beautiful Smile on her Lips..

Manik hug her From behind..

"What's My Baby is Doing..? ", Manik Asked lovingly While Pecking the top of her head..and crassing her hair..

Nandini Smile, "Just Admiring this breclate.. It's beautiful..!! ", While Showing the Same Star bracelet..

Suddenly it click her mind that What he's doing here--So, She Asked, "Mannu, what are you doing here..? ", Tried to turn but Manik Hold her tight..

He Kissed on her Cheek From Back, "I'm here to Meet you Mrs. Soon too Be Manik Malhotra.. ", hearing her Name with his Name paased the Current in her Body.. Her Cheeks are Radiant with the Red Hue.. 😳😳😳😳