💖Selfless Love-6 💗♥Pain--Teasing--bonding..!♥

Recape : New Entry.. Manik Completed his Punishments.... 😂😂

🎡Terrace🎡

Nandini Comes Running on Terrace See Behind no One is there.. She Then Sit on The Swing which is Placed on Terrace.. She Lost in Thought.. 💭..

When Manik Reach he find Nandini Sitting Lost on Swing.. He also Sit beside Her And encircled his arm around Her Shoulder.. Nandini Comes Out from her Thought 💭 And Kept Her Head on his Heart ♥..

" Don't u Dare to think about that Day Nannu..  ", Manik Said in Warning Tone..

She Faintly Smile And Title her Head And See him..

" K.......k.... Kya krun Mannu.. I Can't Unable to Erase that Incident From My Mind..  I j.....just.. Can't... ", She Stammer With Fear..😱 😱..

" Sshh.. I'm Always There Beside u.. U r my Strong Nannu.. Haina..??  ", Manik Asked And Nandini Bobbed Her Head cutely..

" Manuu..  ", Nandini Call him After Some time Of Silence..

" hmm..  ", he Said with Closing Eyes 👀..

" Agar.. V.... V.... Vo Phir Se aa Gya Toh....????(if, he again Come.. Then..? )  ", Nandini Asked Innocently Like little Baby..

Manik Cupped Her Face And See tears 😢.. Which makes him pain in his Heart 💔💔💔💔..

He Wipe Her Tears 😢 And Nodded His Head in No.. Saying Not to cry 😢..

" nannu.. U Trust on Ur Mannu..??  ", Manik Asked Knowing The Answer But When he Listen From Her.. His Heart ♥ fill with Joy And happiness..

" Sab Se zada.. Iss Sky ki Height Se Zada.. Jitne Sky Main Stars 🌟 Hain na usse bhi Zada.. Jitne India Main States Hai Na Usse Bhi Zada.. ( Manik Chuckle..  )

(More than Anyone.. More than the Height of Sky.. How Many Stars Are in Sky, more than that.... More than the India Having States.. )

Jitne time.. Or Months Rose ko Grow Krne ko Lgte hai Usse Bhi Zada..

(More than, a Rose Takes Time to grow.... )

Mannu u r The Only One w.... Who Save Me.. F.... From.... H...... Him...  ", Nandini Said All This Innocently Like a New Birthed Baby....

" Toh Bss BACHA.. Jbb Tkk Ur Mannu Is With u he Will Never let him Come Close to u.. OK..????  ", Manik Said Like Mother Console Her daughter.. Nandini Nodded Her Head Like Baby..

Nandini Hug him And He Also Hug Her Back and Kept His Chin on Her Head And Crasse Her hear..

This Whole Scene Is Scene By Nandini's 6 Brothers And Her Amma, Appa.. ( Naitik And Akshra).. Who Comes Here For Dinner.. 6 Brothers think that both MANAN were fighting so that's why They Comes with akshra And Naitik..

All have tears 😢 to See this condition of there Princess 👸..

" She Still Have Fear of him.. Jo 6 saal Pehle hua.. V.. Vo Abhi bhi Meri Shona ko darata hai Naitik.. Meri Bachi..(She Still Have Fear of him..what Had happened 6 Years Ago.. That Still Haunt my Shona.. Naitik My Bachi.... ) ",  Akshra Said with Teary 😢 eyes 👀..

" Akshra Don't Worry.. Manik hai na.. Vo Janta hai ki Princess ko Kaise Sambhalna hai...(Akshra Don't Worry..Manik is there na.. He knows how to Take Care of her.. ) ", Naitik Said And all Move From There..

After sometimes MANAN join all For dinner And Seeing Nandini Again Like smiling.. Naitik, akshra And 6 Brothers took relief breath.. All Finish There Dinner with Lots of Teasing.. Legpulling.. Chit chat and MANAN Cute Noke jhok..

            ✴✴✴✴💥💥💥💥

🌞Next Day..🌞

🏠MALHOTRA Mension🏠

After getting ready For college Manik Comes Down.. And see his mom and dad waiting For him For breakfast..

" Good Morning Beautiful..  ", Manik Wish Neyonika while hugging her from back And Kissed her Cheek Neyonika smile..

" Good morning my Baby...  ", Neyonika Wish Him Back and kissed on His forehead..

He Sit beside his mom And See his Dad who r glaring at him..

" Dad Good Morning..  Why r u Glaring..??  Mom dar Jayegi.. Aap Jbb Aise ghur te Ho Na Toh Aadam Bhediye ( were wolf 🐺  ) se Kum nhi Lgte.. (mom will get Scared.. When you Glare na, you Won't look Less than Werewolf.. ) ", Manik Said Teasingly Knowing Why He's Glaring at him..

" Shut up Manik.. Vo Meri biwi hai or Teri Mom.. Stop flirting..  ", Manik Makes hawwww Face Hearing Raj.... But After that Chuckle on his Possessive Dad.. And Neyonika Nodded Her head in disbelief..

" Main Flirt Thodi na Kr Raha Hun dad... Chi Chi.. Kaise Shochte Ho Aap.. Meri Mom hai hi Beautiful Toh beautiful hi Khunga Na..  Haina Mom..?? (I'm not flirting, dad.. Chi chi.... How can you think that.. My mom is beautiful so, I'll call her beautiful only.. Right mom....?) ", Manik Asked Neyonika to tease his Dad..

" off Course Handsome..  ", neyonika Also take his side to tease her possessive Husband.. 😂😂

Raj glare at Both Of Them and After Finishing his Breakfast he Stomped to his Room to get ready For office 🏢.. When he leave both Mom And Son Burst into laughter... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Both finish there breakfast with mom and son chit chat...

🏠MALHOTRA Mension🏠

Manik Completed his Breakfast with Neyonika with lots of talks.. With Teasing.. And little bit flirting with his mom.. To make Raj jealous.. Which Really Work..

Then Manik bid bye to his mom and dad..

" bye 👋 Beautiful..  ", Manik said to Neyonika while seeing towards Raj who Glares at him Neyonika Giggle.

" bye My Handsome Baby.. ", neyonika Said while giggling.

Raj raise his hand to hit Manik but Manik ran from there Seeing..

" Bye jal kukad (jealous) Dad.. " 😂😂

Neyonika giggle Seeing Raj Face which is grumpy..

" Aww Babu kya hua..?? (Awww.., babu What happened...?)  ", Neyonika Asked while giggling and pull Raj cheek.

Raj pull neyo from her waist and caged her in his Arms while she incircle her Arms Around his Neck..

" Bahout Maza Aata hai na Apne Bete ke saath Mujhe tease Krne main..!!!! (you have fun while teasing me with ur Son..? ) ", Raj Said while Nuddgeing..

" Bahout Mr pati Dev..(V much Mr. Husband.. ) ", neyo said and giggle..

" Acha toh yeh Baat hai..(ohhh... So like that..! ) ", Raj said and go close to her face neyo wide her eyes.. She slowly trace her hands from his neck to his chest and kept there and with jerk pushed him which irritates him..

" kya hai..!!?? (What..!? ) ", Raj irritatingly Asked.

" go Mr Pati Dev..(Mr. Husband ) U Have important meeting.. ", Hearing this Raj freak-out and in hurriedly peck her lips  😜 and Ran from there to his office 🏢 Leaving shock neyonika Behind..

She came back from her shock and Blush.. 😳😳

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Precape : Strange Behavior Of Manan--Which Shocked the hell out of Fab-5..😝😝

Aahhh..! Here's the Next Update of our this Story.. Now I Wanted to complete this Story--because of ur Disheartening Response--Well I Never Fudge About it After Seeing the Maximum Number of of Readers then a tinny winny Votes.. But neither I Wanted to Make Suffer My Honest Reader nor I want to continue this Story That's Why I'm wrapping this story Soon..!! 😓😓

Let Me know ur Views on the Today's update.. 🙂🙂

              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~