Broomsticks, Dinner and Marshmellows

It all started with the innocent line,  "Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much...

and ended with a simple All was well."

And in between those simple words, we got lost. Lost in such a way that we don't wanna return. As the Hogwarts Express rode seven times, we built our dreams wrapped around them. With each passing year, we learnt something that made us crave for them. And in such simple way, we met The Marauders.

The first time we read about them is when they are dead or grieving for his dead brother. With the initial information, I don't think anyone of us had ever imagined that they will someday be able to sweep us in such a way that they will matter us more than others.

But it did happen. At least to me.

I don't know exactly at what time or which part did that...but it just did and thinking about Marauders is one thing that I do every damn day.

And like any other normal person, I try to read more about the, watch out on pintrest and tumblr posts and turn to fan fictions.

There millions of fan fictions online. Maybe, billions of them. But your Marauder's series?

I don't have words to describe the beauty of them.

You wrote seven years of their lives.

Seven freaking years of Marauders life and are yet to write more. But with each part, each year, each ride, you have made me restless.

There are so many times that i feel like...this is it..This part is written so beautifully so perfectly...there cannot be anything else that can be better than this. But then I come across the next part and that surpasses your beauty.

I really sit and think how...How can you write so beautifully? How can you achieve such briiliance?

Your series is practically the answer for every damn fan fic need.

Want a great Marauders story? Read Pengiwen 's Marauders series.

Want a great James potter story?

Want an amazing Sirius Black story?

A interesting Remus' story ?

Or a good story with Peter' character?

Or ever wondered why Lily changed her mind?

Or when did Regulus realise his brother was not wrong?

Or why Snape always had a grudge for James Potter?

Or think about how much McGonagall  loved Marauders?

Or a story with good twists?

Or cliff hangers?

A story where why the houses represent them?

A story with beautifully written mild romance for characters other than Marauders?

Or time travels?

Any damn thing...Everything has a simple solution. Read your story.

I don't know much...but if I have to go with reading only one thing all my life.

Nothing else?

It will be your Marauders series.