A B C It's as easy as 1 2 3.

"Sometimes some words are never enough to tell them how much they mean to you."

This is a small book or a few chapters dedicated to you, Pengiwen  for shaping my life with your stories.

I have been planning to make this book since a long time but every time I wrote a chapter, I was stuck.

I can't think of a good title.

Sometimes I don't understand what should I write in the summary.

Sometimes I don't know what should I do with the cover image.

So I think you understand writing this book for you made me question every damn thing.

Why? Because I really want it to be perfect.

Perfect for you, because you are freaking amazing.

And your stories? The way you play with words, weave them carefully one after the other? The way you took us with you, made me live every bit of the journey? It is amazing.

And bloody hell, I don't know what to say, should it be about, bloody fucking hellfire kittens on an oatmeal raisin biscuit or pickles ?

I don't know what exactly I am trying to say when what I actually want to say is so simple.

THANK YOU.

Thank you so much for not only writing this beautiful story but also sharing it with us. I don't know how much would I miss if I would have never read them?

People like us, dream to go to Hogwarts to learn magic. You actually don't have to.

Your writing is magic.

You are magic.💞❤️