Costa Rican Fire.

There are so many chapters, so many parts, so many words that take my breath away. But at the same time, there are far too many chapters that have made me cry. And the worst part? It is every damn time. It just doesn't stop making me feel like that?

If I sit down trying to make the list about things I love or scenes I admire in your stories, I would probably be writing every word of your story again and continue writing I love the part after every line.

I recently was re-reading the story and as I read the First Year again, there are so many small small things that I think I didn't notice the first time I had read them. It is really so wonderful that every time I read it again, it manages to blow my mind and make me feel as if I was...I am a part of the story and everything is happening in front of me.

Your writing is that brilliant Pengiwen ..!

There is one thing though that I desperately wanted to ask you when you create the characters. When something bad happens to them, does it hurt you or you just love making us (me) cry and pull our hair in frustration.

There are so many times where James was blamed for something he didn't do. (I literally have a list written in my diary.)

There are scenes where the characters try to speak something, do something and it ends up in a mess.

How in the Merlin' name, you do this?

I freaking love and hate you for doing this.