Why...(Klance)

Play music whenever

(Published- July 17,2018)

Keith's POV~

"Paladins! Get to your lions immediately!"

Either it's a drill or an actual alarm. Honestly I think everyone has gotten use to it so far... well... everyone, but Lance.
Every single time this happens, we all have to listen to him complain about how he didn't get to finish his morning routine. Though it's not like we care for that stuff, we just don't like hearing his hourly complaints.

~~

"You all are late! How many times is it going to take for you to be on time?! The galea would have already gotten rid of us!"

If your still wondering, yes, it was a drill. Now we have to listen to Lance's complaints AND Allura's lecture.

"With all do respect Princess-" Lance starts.

"Lance." Shiro says in a 'father figure' tone.

"Are you done? I would loveeee to get back to my routine." Lance finishes with a look of impatience.

"This is more important then a morning routine Lance!"

Is it bad that I can see an argument erupting in this room?

"Enough! The princess and I have decided that you all will go to an abandoned planet. There, you will find out why it was abandoned. Got it?" Coran steps up.

"Um, maybe we can do to a more active planet. Maybe somewhere nice and sweet and no galra in sight?" Hunk say, slightly crouched, and fiddling with his fingers.

"No can do! Maybe if you work together, this will help with the arguments!" Coran smiles and I swear he has a routine of his own with that mustache of his.

"Coran is right. Pidge, Keith? You good with this idea?" Shiro shifted his gaze away from everyone else and glancing between Pidge and I.

"Sure." I shrugged plainly.

"Maybe I can collect some data there to understand more of what the planet did and did not have for the settlers that use to be there." Pidge turned away to think more about the situation.

(I'm sorry if this is bad, I didn't have time to actually write this and I was bored so I'm going off of my own mind. I'll rewrite it later when I can.)

"Alright team, get to your lions."

"We will send you the coordinates once you are ready."

~~

"So why did we agree to this again?" Lance broke the silence I was starting to enjoy.

"Because, Allura and Coran want us to get along. We all know there is two certain people that don't get along."

We all knew who he was referring to and I honestly hate it. I didn't want us to argue, but when he looked at me with such hate and happiness that I had left he Garrison, it just made me mad. Lance knew how to make someone mad and that's all he ever did. There were rare moments we got along and I hate to say it, but I love those moments.
I've been alone almost my whole life. I didn't have much social contact unless you count all the fights I've been in.
I don't know how to explain it... maybe I want to be closer to Lance, to fix the time we had those arguments. As much as I like the idea of that, I know that Lance probably won't agree.

"Is that it?" The sound of one of my comrades voice brought me out of my daze.

'Think about the mission, nothing else.'