Please don't leave me (Klance) Part 1

I'm in school and I just got done with this, so I'm writing it. This is part one and part 2 is in progress.
    Next will be a Shadam fanfic, if you don't know what that ship is or you haven't watched s7 I'd advise you not to read.

Ignore any miss punctuation, or misspelt words, I was in a rush.

Enjoy💙~

    We take the love we think we deserve.
Don't realize what we have until it's gone.

"Everyone focus, we need to create a plan to rescue Allura and Keith." Shiro's voice boomed, seeming to bounce off the white walls of the castle of lions.

       About 4 days ago, the galra has done some kind of sneak attack while we were at the space mall and was only able to snatch Allura and Keith in he battle. With the battle going on as well as the fight against their now two prisoners, they were done.

"We better hurry, Allura is the only one who can work the castle of lions." Pidge pointed out.

"Alright team... any ideas?"
~

      "Alright, everyone knows the drill, get to your lions!" Shiro called out orders.

          Each lion turned on as their paladins walked in.

"Ok, let's make this fast and clean."

"Clean? What are we keeping clean?" Lance asked, completely clueless.

"Quiznak, Lance." Pidge sighs in disappointment.
~

        It's been about 2 hours...vargas until we reach the galra ship, which is good since now we know they are pretty far from the castle.

"Ok, remember, get Allura and Keith then get out. We can't form Voltron, so let's not get into a big messy fight." Shiro spoke through the coms in our helmets.

"Got it." We all reply.

  ~Galra ship~

                    The two prisoners were questioned repeatedly, the consequences of not telling, painful. They questioned Allura mostly, knowing her being the one who could access the Castle of Lions and one of the last Alteans alive.  
     Thought Keith wasn't left out. Since the Galra found out that Keith was half galra, they were trying to break him. To make him give up. To make him forget and surrender to the Galra as one of Lotor's generals.
    For though Allura has given up on being rescued and accepted the fact that she would probably die there, Keith didn't give up, through his mind seemed to be. Bits and pieces of memories that he always thought he would remember vanished. How'd he know? The dark, sad, empty void in his mind, trying to remember something so clear to him left a hole, left with his personality and who he really was.

"Grab the two and take them to Haggar."

     Their voices made Allura's blood boil and Keith didn't know why. What did they do to be placed in a rotting cell? He didn't know anymore. He didn't remember.
~

       "I'm going to ask you again, Allura. Where are the other paladins?" Haggar hissed.

"I'm going to tell you again, no." Allura fought back.

     Without hesitation, Allura was shocked at a high rate by some kind of dark magic. This continued on, the angry witch and the blood curling screams that made Keith's body shake. But he didn't move, didn't try and stop Haggar from hurting the girl. To him, he knew nothing about her, but her name. Barley remembering small conversations they had in the cell, where she talked about people...

The paladins of Voltron.

"Take her back and bring me my syringe." Haggar waved off.

          Keith's head was hung low as the Galra guards dragged the Altean away as she attempted to scream Keith's name.

"What do you remember?" Haggar questioned as she walked forward, a hint of hope in the sound of her tone.

       The raven haired male just gave a simple shrugs not really caring.

"What's Voltron?"

"A robot controlled by four... no- five paladins... meant to save the universe." Keith mumbled.

"Who are the paladins?"

        This one took him a moment to think. Keith knew that he had been told before, it almost felt like he knew them once.

"I... don't know."

"Who are you?" She pressed on.

"Keith Kogane."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Good." She replied happily as she picked up a syringe.

"Now we just need to make sure you won't remember anything."

       Keith tried to more away as she drew closer, his body becoming stiff when he cane in contact with a pair of arms, a Galra solider keeping him in place.
     He scared male would try to squirm away, the pain in his muscles and bones would cause him to wince. Something about this made him want to hide away, to get fair away from these people and off this ship immediately.

"Be still." The women hissed.

      With forced, Haggar jabbed the syringe in Keith's upper arm, causing him to cry out as he felt the liquid enter his body and spread thought his veins.

"Call Lotor..."