Chapter 3

That Sunday..

It was Sunday which means I will be getting out of here tommorow,After that incident that happened last week I haven't let Tasha Out of my sight . I don't know how I was gon deal with this whole shit when I get out because I know I won't be able to protect her,And even though I know Von and Vickie will have her back I still felt the need to have my eyes on her . Tina and her crew hasn't fucked with us Since the situation but I'm pretty sure she'll do some dumb shit when I'm outta here , I wouldn't understand why tho I fucked her face up ,Therefore I felt the need to have a little talk with her .

I walked to her cell block and no sooner as I walked in her crew stood up.

I chuckled "won't y'all relax ?,I'm only here to talk and say my farewells."
"I don't think that's a good idea you best get to walkin' the fuck up outta here ." One of her crew members spoke while getting in my face ,I didn't move not one bit ,This bitch wasn't scaring me .

"Let her in" I heard Tina say from her cell. I smirked then bumped the girl while walking away to Tina's Bunk.

As soon I stepped in Tina looked up at me ,eye still swollen shut & lip still busted.

I chuckled a little , I fucked her face up good.
"If you're here to knock me out " she stood up "be my guest." I shook my head and sat on the bunk across from her .

True say ,I just came here to give her a little warning .

"Just sit and listen" she looked at me uneasily before slowly sitting down in her bunk .

"I don't want no p—"
"I meant what I said" I cut her off. "I know how you are and I know your sneaky ways." She rolled her eyes, "whatever beef me and you had,It's dead aight?" I just gave her a blank expression,she wasn't fooling me .

"Tina" I paused as I looked around before getting up and towering over her as she sat on her bed. "I didn't want to damage you like that in the bathroom,I'm sure you know why they call me Luna . I have two people inside of me, aight?" She furrowed her brows I figured she was kind of freaked out by my statement but I was Deadass. "I got Camille who's the cool calm and collected one ,then I have Luna who comes out when she or hers is fucked with." I bent down to her level now we were face to face .

"Unfortunately ,You made Luna Come out..and when Luna comes out ,there's no stopping her ." We looked dead in each others eyes ,I could tell she was afraid. "You bother any of my girls while I'm gone and you will pay,and this time it won't be just your face that's fucked up." I looked down at her vagina then looked back at her. "That whole area down there will be done for."

Her mouth was open in shock from what I just said . "I-I said ,I was done." She spoke with such nervousness. "I didn't tell the C.O's anything ,I haven't bothered any of your girls ."

"That's because I'm still here ." I stood up straight. "And you make sure your little bitches don't fuck with my girls neither." I walked out of her bunk and turned to look at her one more time . "This little beef we had is done ,I did my damage and I'm outta here ..You just remember what I said ." I reminded her before continuing out her bunk ,Her crew stared at me and I winked at them then blew them a kiss .

"It was nice meeting y'all ladies." I spoke before walking out of the cell block .

Tina was a sneaky bitch,something in my gut told me she would try to do something when I'm gone . I just hope that what I said replays in her head,because I wasn't joking . I still had other people in here that would do exactly what I say ,they just wasn't my crew they were more of my henchmen.
                                      ***