Chapter 57

Luna...

Finding out that I was pregnant earlier makes me feel different. To know that there's a tiny little fetus that will be growing inside of me soon,amazes me but scares me at the same time.  All day I've just been thinking about all of the things that I'm surrounded by. Drugs,Gun Violence...drama. Wishing for a peaceful pregnancy would be a drag because nothing's ever peaceful around here.

To say that I wasn't nervous would be a lie. This is something that I wasn't ready for ,but just like Mariah said, I'll learn as time goes by. I just hoped that Meech would be happy, being that he just had a baby not too long ago.

Tossing my keys on the kitchen counter,I made my way into the house followed by Sabrina and Cj. I had dropped Mariah off to Von's before making our way back here to the house.

Sighing, my mouth got watery and I already knew what that meant.

"Meech here?" Cj asked.

I nodded before walking into the bathroom and instantly throwing up. This has been happening for a while now,which is why Mariah made sure I took this pregnancy test.

I made an appointment for tommorow, so I can know how far along am I ,and learn more about dealing with this whole pregnancy shit.

I washed my mouth before washing my face and tying my hair up. Pouting,I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so pale from all of the nausea,and I braced myself for the next  few months.

I laid down in bed after getting myself comfortable and preparing to go to sleep. Making sure to text my people good night,I placed my phone in the charger before Laying my head down on the pillow. Feeling the bed sink a little bit ,I turned and saw Meecho getting in bed after placing Amaru in his bassinet, with an upset look on his face.

Already knowing why he was upset,I didn't even bother asking him what was wrong.

"What are you gonna do about this?" I asked,turning my body fully towards him.

He shrugged,while getting under the blanket. "I'm gon' hold a meeting tommorow,and see if someone comes clean. Someone that's in my organization is working with the cops,ain't no way in hell twelve gon' keep fucking with Cj like that."

"You really think someone is gonna come clean  when they know what the outcome would be?" I asked. "C'mon babe,you gotta make sense of this. Truthfully I don't think it's anyone that's working for you,I just think the cops wanna fuck witchu'."

"Nah." He shook his head,while keeping his eyes on the tv in front of us as Martin played. "I been doing this for a long ass time now,why all of a sudden they decide to fuck with me and my shit now?"

"Look" I sighed, "this could all be a mind game. Think about someone who's been trynna' bring down your business for the longest."

Glancing at me with his red low eyes,he chuckled. "You think ya' pops got sum' to do with this?"

Shrugging,I sat up a little bit. "Possibly...Carlos has a way of doing the impossible,I wouldn't put it passed him."

Running his tongue across his lip,his attention went back to the tv as he took in what I said. Now that, that conversation was over,I was gonna take this as my chance to tell him about the big news.

Clearing my throat,I moved a little closer to him. "Meech."

"Hm?" He responded,glancing back at me.

"Um...do you eva' think about starting a family with me?"

"Of course Ma', all the time." He smirked, "what made you ask that?"