Chapter 51

A/N: I wanna skip the funeral because I hate writing things like that.But it's still gonna be based on the day of the funeral. And then the next chapter Time is gonna skip to one month later...because that means Luna's birthday is coming.
___________________________

Cj...

I sat on the couch in front of my mothers obituary,reading all the things people wrote on it as if they been there for her since she been locked up for so long

I sat on the couch in front of my mothers obituary,reading all the things people wrote on it as if they been there for her since she been locked up for so long. It's sad how people so fake love but didn't even attempt to call to see how she was doing.

My family wasn't really fucking with me and my moms,they felt like we were too much drama. The only relative I had a close bond with while my mother was locked up,was my
Aunt who didn't even show up...probably somewhere getting doped up. I don't even think she knows her sister passed. I haven't been up to getting out of bed lately so I haven't been searching around for her,but I was gonna make sure I do.

Throughout the whole wake I felt like I couldn't feel myself. The moment I walked up to the casket and saw my mother actually laying there,I couldn't contain myself. My knees felt weak and I just collapsed in front of her on the floor ,not even trynna let her casket go. I made sure to leave one of my chains with her,it would make me feel at ease.

My moms was really gone.

I was hoping that I could wake up and it could have all just been a nightmare,but nah. She was gone,and now she's my guardian angel ,protecting me every where I go.

"Babe ,I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok?" Sabrina said as she rubbed my back.

Nodding without saying anything,I kept my attention to all the flowers and letters that sat on top of the table.

Once she got up I rubbed my hand down my face,exhausted from crying and just exhausted from life.

Feeling someone approach me I looked up and saw that same cop that greeted me when I went to see my mom,He looked kind of down himself.

"I know it's unfortunate we have to meet again—here." He said as he glanced around everywhere.

Without saying anything,I just looked back down. "Yea" I mumbled.

"I don't wanna sound cliche but in all honesty your mother was an amazing women. No matter if she was in prison or not,she protected what was hers,especially you." Looking up at his last statement,he held out his hand with a letter in it.

"Before she passed,she wanted me to give this to you. She wants you and Luna to read it together"

Reaching out to grab it, I sat it on my lap. "Thanks."

Nodding,he gave me a smirk of pity before walking off.

Looking my name Spelled in cursive in front of the letter, I sighed.