CHAPTER 1: "Yes..I'll marry Niall..."

Hello babies!!

How are you all doing?
Here is the new chappie ....

I hope you guys will like it..Lemme know what you feel about this .

WORD COUNT: 3.3K

NIALL'S POV

"But Niall , at least think about it for once....It's the best idea ever to merge our business by starting with such a pure relation....What do you think? Marry my daughter, Hailey and 25% of my profit is all yours ..."

"Mr

"Mr. Steinfeld , as I said before I am not going to change my decision ...I am not interested in merging my business with anyone....I want it to held just one name 'Horan Enterprise' and just that ..No merging at all.."

"Okay..Then what do you think about marriage?You know how beautiful my daughter is...You'll definitely not regret it a bit....She is-"

"Once a No from me is always a No , Mr. Stenfield...I am not interested in your proposal..Thank you ..You may now leave .."

"Niall, at lea-"

"It's Mr.Horan to you , Mr. Stenfield...."

"Oh..So now you want to be like this .!Great...I'll show you who I am. .! Wait and See , Mr.Horan..."

And with that the thud of hitting the door shut echoed around the voices of my office ...Technically Mr. Stenfield is one of the biggest business man like me but he is involved in illegal stuff ...He had been bugging me since a year and half to merge my business with his and in return I should marry his daughter too ....At first it was just a proposal but soon he started thinking that he had that superiority to act with me like that ...So I thought to hault his imagination there and show him where he stands for me ...And about his daughter, Hailey ..She is one the most desirable model around the world but that doesn't mean there are no exceptions who don't want to think about her in that way...Well..I am proud that I am one of that exception....

Coming from the middle class house , I studied hard and worked all day and night to built up this whole business...I can totally point out who is behind money and who is not...And Stenfields are one of them who can even kill me for their benefit....

*knock knock*

"Yes?"

"Sir, It's me , Zayn!!"

"Zayn..Just come in..You don't have to call me that as I said before..."

Zayn, my one of the best friend since my school days who fortunately is my PA....The boy is a bit more professional than myself with the exact skills of being punctual and disciplined.....

The boy is a bit more professional than myself with the exact skills of being punctual and disciplined