CHAPTER 2: MEETS AND GREETS.!!

Hello babies..!
How are you doing???

Finally now I'll be able to write somewhat freely so you'll have next update of TCOAL soon..Hope so..Cross fingers....

I haven't edited this chapter so sorry for mistakes if there is any which I am sure must be there....

WORD COUNT: 4.3K

Shawn's POV

"Yes..I'll marry Niall..."

"OH MY GOODNESS ....HE SAID YES ...OH MY GOD KAREN!!! MY BABY SAID YES TO MARRY MY BABY....OOHH HOW DOES THAT SOUND??? HAHAH...LEMME TELL EVERYONE....I AM GONNA TELL-...."

And with that Aunt Maura was literally running down and all that was heard were the screams of joy from downstairs.....I chuckled at their reaction and turned my head to find my mum having tears filled in her eyes.....

"M-mum..?"

"I am so happy , Shawnie...You are all grown up now...And marriage? I never thought in my wildest dreams that my boy is going to marry some one so great like Niall...Love, did you really said yes on your own choice or was it because you felt like we were forcing you to ...? I know how it would have felt ..You can still say N-"

"Mum ..mum...Relax..I know you suggested me his name..But what I have decided is my final answer which is not at all biased....But still I think Niall will not accept me...Maybe...Because he has been living in that part of world to which I am totally unfamiliar with ....I am not that smart enough to be the most perfect husband of anyone...Even I wasn't knowing about how two men can marry each other before this...I have so many things to learn...And the worst thing I feel right now is the future rejection...I don't know mum..But you know its expected and still scary in the same place...."

"I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF IF HE'LL THINK ANYTHING LIKE THAT..."

I snapped my head only to meet the angry looking Aunt Maura coming towards me...Her face softened when she neared me...

"Oh my boy!! You have nothing to worry about that...See first of all - Niall is sure about his decision which is not going to change anymore only if YOU want to back away...And another thing is Niall is MY own son...Though he is bloody monster sometimes but he has been nurtured by me and he has been taught manners and values by me , Myself....You trust me , right dear? So have faith on me when I say you guys are going to be the power couple of all time...Yeah?"

I nodded my head and faced mum to see her smiling fondly at Aunt ....Obviously...Today's been so much unexpected...First their arrival which brought different rays of happiness and then this proposal which is going to flip my life...I hope in a good way....

"Now let's get going downstairs ..Everyone is waiting for you, Shawn....Louis is so much excited that he even jumped rapidly when I announced this...He's himself a lovely boy too..."

And with that we made our beeline down the stairs only to meet with the silence in the room when they spotted me....The first one to break the awkward silence was Louis who ran to me and hugged me tightly...

"Cong-gratulations , S-Shawnie...I am so happy for you ....Y-you can't even imagine that...I-I love you so much..."

"Heyy, Lou..Are you crying?Oh bub , Don't be like this yeah? We don't want this tiny little button nose of yours to compete with the pinkness of roses .Now do we?Good...Smile like this..And thanks Boo..I love you too.."

"Son, I am so proud of you ...Can't believe my Shawn is so grown up.."

"Yes..It feels like yesterday when he was trying to blabbel my name...Do you remember, Man?..He use to call me Bob the builder ..Haha... Come're kiddo .."