CHAPTER:03 'Sorries'

Hello guys!

So I was in delima of whether to delete this story and another one too or to just write it when I get chance ...Due to lack of reviews and readers I was thinking about this but I want your guys' opinion in this too...

And sorry for the delay buddies; was not in the condition to write anything good...I hope you'll like this..

WORD COUNT: 3K

Shawn's POV

After greeting goodnight to Lou , me and ...uh..Niall headed towards the further side of the hallway , where possibly my room must be there...
The only sound of our patting of foots on the floor was heard and there was a pin-drop silence which was shockingly comfortable too....

"You have grown up, Shawn.."

"You too.."

I wasn't able to comprehend what to reply him to that...I don't know why but there was this different type of emotion within me which made me more than comfortable just by walking along side with him yet made me squirm when he would say anything that is directed to me....

"So ...You write songs? Mum told me that before...Actually she told me so many things but this was what carved in the back of my mind.."

Were other things of mine not good enough to be remembered..But that doesn't mean he is bad ...I know I have nothing in specific that is incredible enough that one would like to think about it...

"No ...It's not like that ...I know what she told ..Everything..It's just I want to talk about your career opportunities ...Because according to her and what I predicted from her praisings , you should be given those chances to make your future brighter....Well personally I know it would have been a very tough decision for you to say 'yes' to marry me; as I haven't even spoke to you before at the age of maturity but you still do...So don't worry about having any trouble in our married life ..You know..You can ask me anything if you need any help...I-I ...I'll be your best friend...."

The way he uttered the last sentence made my heart to jump and flutter to an unknown rhythm ....His eyes were holding sincerity and from the way he was talking about all those things with me , it felt like they were precious enough for me like the vows of marriage....

"Yeah..Me too..You know, when mum told me about marrying someone , I was having this weird feeling that maybe that person would be after my money or just for the sake of my reputation but when she said it's you, I completely agreed without any further questioning....."

With the last sentence , he haulted his foot's movement signing that we have reached the destination...And looking at him while he confessed this , I indeed reached my destination....That pure and heavenly destination....

"Uh..Will you say something, Shawn?"

I was brought back to earth, when I saw his eyes turned with the feeling of worry in them as he cautiously asked me the question....

"Uh..um..A-actually ...I don't k-know what to say ..I-I didn't expected that y-you'll tell me th-ose things to be honest....I feel like you a-are giving me more praising than I-I deserve? But this is ...Jesus.This is so much new for me...Y-you know no one have ever said anything like that to m-me before and there wa-s this thought in my mind ? I know Aunt Maura cleared that doubt out but s-still I was having this wrong be-lief that when you'll know m-me ....Maybe you'll f-eel tha-at I am dum-b and don't deserve to be y-your husband...Because look at m-me...Just tod-day itself I came to know t-that boy can marry a bo-y..So who would li-ke to be with a si-lly vill-age boy..And-"