identity ask.

26.) How would you describe your gender/ sexuality.

I definitely don't know my sexuality 100% yet, becuase I've never dated anyone. Ever. Lmao, and finding myself out was and still is a huge trip.

But as of right now I like people regardless of gender. I know that some people would consider that pansexual, but I don't like that label for myself so I identify as bisexual.

Becuase yeah, guys are cute and stuff but most of the guys I've met in real life are pretty dumb. And unattractive and uninteresting. And rednecks lmao I hate this fucking tOWN.

And I've only had(((irl))) crushes on girls since 6th grade so.

I find fictional guys more datable than guys I am exposed to, for lack of better words. And girls are just so wow, you know? I almost had a girlfriend once but that's a long ass story. And I never want kids, so wanting to give birth to my own isn't really weighting my decision.

That was long, and now for gender.

I'm a female and I really love being female but come on, life would be so much easier if I were born male. People wouldn't yell at me to shave and stuff so, that would be amazing.

I like being female and everything, but until this whole "gender roles" things wears off its pretty exhausting.

28.) On a scale of 1-10 how easy is it to get under your skin?

Like, 2.

People could just repeat what I said in a mocking tone and I'll get mad/cry becuase ~social anxiety~

And I have siblings, so I'm mad alot lmao.

Like, in my crusty ass school people are super homophobic/transphobic/racist that sometimes I have to leave the classroom periodicly so I don't make an ass of myself by yelling at them. I've done that before to, lmao. Once becuase some kid made an autism joke, and another becuase they were making fun of my trans friend behind his back, so I literally yelled at him. The autism thing I just lectured him for a minute, becuase he was sitting right next to me. it was the same guy both times, too.

29.) What are 3 songs you connect to right now?

Loser by big bang  this song is just super good and I love everything about it?? Like, I think it paints a pretty good picture of how I view myself oops

Makeshift chemistry by crown the Empire   when I love somebody I really give it my all, and the chorus is like "operator is there anybody at all that can explain why I'd give everything and more up for her" and I just really like it and the song has good memories attached and stuff

And that's honestly all I can think of oops.

30.) Pick one of your favorite quotes.

"From my rotting body flowers shall grow, and I am in them and that is eternity"

- Edvard Munch

And

"My mother said to me, 'if you are a soldier, you will become a general, if you are a monk you will become the pope." But instead I became a painter, and I became Picasso"

- Pablo Picasso

I just really love that one BECUASE IT'S LIKE HE BECAME HIMSELF AND I REALLY LIKE IT AND MUNCH IS JUST MY FAVORITE ARTIST AND I LOVE HIM

anyway.

If people have anymore questions from the last chapter you can still do them, I just wanted to do these ones first in case no one else commented uwu