I got my tarot read, and i have some good news and some bad news (for me anyway)

So, I went to a metaphysical fair and got my tarot read (and got my own tarot cards and a book on how to use them uwu)

So I did a three card reading so she seperates the stack and has me put it back together. While shuffling the cards she says "you seem to have a very busy mind" and both times I've gotten read, they've said that lmao.

So, she gets three cards off of the bottom. She looks at them. She says "do you have a romantic partner in you life." My boyfriend's standing right next to me, and I'm like "...yeah"

Then she starts talking about the meanings of the cards and how "at your age it's still mainly puppy love, but this is real" blah blah blah " the counselor card means that you shouldn't be afraid to talk to someone about these grown up feelings" "Its weird to think that you may spend the rest of your life with them, becuase you're still so young"

This lady just fucking exposes me in front of both my boyfriend and my mom.

She also did readings for both of them, and now they finally fucking believe me that its not bogus.

Anyway, that was uncomfortable, but now my boyfriend understands that tarot cards don't suck.

He keeps pronouncing it "tare-ot" to piss me off though.

So that was weird.