"ethereal" preview, and "forelsket" preview

Ethereal

The light shines on you, illuminating like the warmth you grow in my heart. Seeing you makes me warmer than the sun beams that dance across the tree tops.

Limbs moving like a bird over a lake, with purpose and ease. You make my heart dance, but it is much more clumsy.

You put flowers in my hair, and yours. Bees fly around us, you mother them and help select the choicest of flowers. They wobble around on delicate wings, filled to the brim.

But unlike them, I crave more. I want to feel the softness of your skin against mine. Your milky hands will heal the roughness of my palm. And my soul. You have stolen my breath, but I'm afraid to ask for it back.

Everyone I see you, you keep taking more of me. My sanity, I haven't lost my mind, for I know you have it. My heart, it beats in your palm, and you take it gently. My breath, it dances around you as you move through the grass.

My head is clouded. You intoxicate my very being, I'm not sure how I can move on from this. I'm not sure that I could even try.

You seem content in the warm sun, watching the bumble bee fly away, and over the trees. When the flowers run scarce, you continue with your crowns, weaving dandelions and long grass tufts in long braids.

I am fearful for winter. What will you have in the winter to keep you with me. You elude so much warmth that the cold will not be kind to you.

My hands are on fire, when you finally put your hand in mine. I am afraid of getting you dirty. You laugh and it  fills my head instead of the constant insecurities that flood inside of me. They lie dormant for the time being.

Your lips taste like honey, and feel like home. I am careful with you and don't know how to speak after. When I finally do, you steal my words again. And again. It seems like you've been craving me just as much as I have been craving you.

I don't see you until spring. And by then, things have changed for me. I realized that you were a distraction, but sometimes it feels nice to forget.

And forget, I do.

-----------

So, ethereal comes from my jeongcheol fairy au oneshot, and for chapter zero I wanted to do an overview poem. It's my longest poem, at 391 words lol.

----------

Forelsket

Wonwoo would get infatuated with people easily. Walking past them and making accidental eye contact would lead him to believe that they were ment to be. The longest subject of his infatuation?

Kim Mingyu.

He would come in the bookstore Wonwoo worked at, to purchase and read whatever new comic or manga had come out that week. Of course they had only ever exchanged pleasantries, but what could stop him from loving the other male?

In all twenty two years of living Wonwoo had never been in a relationship. No one had ever loved him in that way. Hell, he didn't even have any close friends anymore now that he was busy with work and school.

He was fine though. He would just spend his day reading the cheesy romance novels he found in the shop, and making more up in his head. He wouldn't never admit it, but whenever he was lonley he would imagine Mingyu next to him.

And as much as he wanted to, he couldn't flirt with anyone even if his life depended on it. He made sure to be extra nice to the subject of his affection, just so he wouldn't come off as cold.

In reality, he was a passionate person. He was just so stuck in his own world that he had trouble showing his  emotions

------------

I don't really have much to say about this one lmao