He Kidnaps You pt 1

credit to : @zarryoreos on tumblr!
not super smutty so its kinda clean

I was warned. I knew he stayed in my neighbourhood. Why didn't I take action the minute I knew he moved ? Right now these are the only questions running through my head after the damage has been done. Here I am, stuck at the back, of which I'm assuming is his black SUV. Not just anyone's SUV, but Jason McCann's.

I had woken up for the day as per usual, though this morning tended to be a bit different since I have a job interview. Both my parents are out of town since they have a business conference of some sort overseas as so they left me alone here in New York. I don't think as an 18 year old shall it only be my responsibility but my parents, to know that their is a killer on the loose and this one so happens to stay in the same neighbourhood as us.

Then again I didn't want to tell my parents about it because I know for a fact that they will get a babysitter or worse, maybe even a bodyguard. I got dressed this morning in a formal attire as everyone should know that is in fact the dress code for most job interviews. I didn't have a major job though in my opinion it's good enough that I'm employed.

My job was as a P.A to the C.E.O of Oscorp Industries. Might I add that the C.E.O is indeed a handsome young lad named Harry Osbourne. I got dressed in a nude toned blouse, dark denim skinny jeans, black blazer and topped it off with a pair of black heels. My hair was left down as it was straightened. I gave myself one last look in the mirror as I adjusted my coat. I got my purse and phone as I was ready to leave.

Since a criminal is on the loose I thought since well I'm still early I rather be safe then sorry and make sure the house is locked properly. I can't imagine the thought of my parents getting back to find out that the house was robbed.

I locked the door and then slammed the gate shut. I quickly dunked my keys into my purse and made my way to my car. Step by step I glanced on either side of me, making sure the coast is clear. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I reached my car safely unlocking the door quickly as I was then on the verge of putting my seatbelt on.

I felt a presence next to me as I was then pulled away from my seat and was now held by neck, being tugged out from my car with a force. "What the hell ? Help ! Someone help me ! I can't breathe" I said in between breaths. "Don't grab on her too tight" I heard another voice say. I couldn't identify as to who the voice belonged to, but I can definitely tell you it was Jason McCann. I mean who else would plan to abduct or kidnap someone in this neighbourhood right ?

I was then put down and was now on my two feet which isn't pleasing. Why, you may ask ? Because they blindfolded me in the process from nabbing me from my car. From being blindfolded, I could still yet feel the presence of whom I'm supposing to be two men on either side of me guiding me along the way. "What do you want ? Why do you want me ? Why..why are you doing this" I asked as I whimpered.

"How about you shut up" said the unknown guy beside me. Those words were the last I've heard from them as I then felt myself being carried and being settled onto a rather hard surface. I was still on the outside but hyperventilating on the inside. I then felt the surface I was seated on shift and the shut of a car door. Great, I'm stuck at the boot of a car.

In the process of the journey I sobbed lowly to myself. What did they do with my phone ? My car keys ?? What about my parents ? How do I contact them to inform them about this, what am I supposed to say "Hi Mom and Dad. Yeah sorry if I didn't answer your calls or texts. I've just been kidnapped by our neighbour. So no worries, I'm fine." Yup, perfect message for my parents.

The car came to a halt as it shifted and the sound of doors slamming echoing in the car. I'm supposing they now opened the boot since I finally felt a cool breeze come in contact to my skin after being stuck here for almost 15-20 minutes. Still being carried out on both sides, from now not feeling the cool breeze, I instead felt warm air and the echo of heels clack against a wooden flooring. My body then came in contact with a soft surface. I'm sitting on a couch.

I felt fingers trail behind the back of my head as the blindfold was now removed. I looked around my surroundings, I'm in a house, that could possibly be a mansion. From my point of view, everything is very posh. Looking at my surroundings I didn't notice that they now cuffed me in handcuffs. I looked up at the familiar face of Jason McCann. "What the hell do you want with me ?" I growled. He then inched closer to my face, getting on my level "Ooh a feisty one, I'm definitely keeping you around" he said as he winked.

 He then inched closer to my face, getting on my level "Ooh a feisty one, I'm definitely keeping you around" he said as he winked