He Kidnaps You pt 2

"Jason let me go" I growled getting furious by the minute as I struggled to pry my hands off the handcuffs. "Ahh...I'm glad you know my name babe" He said as he was walking around and then stopped in front of me to inch his face to my level "Because that means you know what I do and you know the consequences" I shrugged as I then fell back against the couch. "Well can you at least tell me what you did with my car ? What about my phone ?...Oh damn...What about my job interview ?" I asked as I sat back and thought of things I should be responsible for.

"I must say, you're the first girl here to ask the most questions, how's that for a record" He said as he looked back at me from where he was standing whilst he poured himself a drink smirking. "Your car is outside, I have the keys along with your phone. Ooh and that job interview, I wouldn't know about...What job interview do you have anyways ?" He asked as he then took a sip from his drink and made his way to me.

"P.A to Harry Osbourne of Oscorp Industries" I said as I then dazed to the thought of him, ugh can Harry be anymore hotter ? I think not. "Oh that Harry kid ? Yeah thought about causing trouble for that guy. Still on my list" Jason said as he took a sip from his drink. I growled under my breath getting annoyed by the minute for being held back like an animal.

"Okay honestly I don't have time for what you have to say. I have places to be and responsibilities to be taken care off. So can you stop being an annoying asswipe and let me go" I said as I inched my face closer to his. "Reason number one as to why I abducted you; you're alone, your parents aren't around and I thought it's the perfect opportunity. So you ain't going anywhere babe. I know everything about you, theirs no running away. You're all mine" he said as he grinned and leaned back against the couch observing me.

"I'll give you orders and you'll follow ? If you don't obey them, you get punished. Understood ?" He asked as he got up standing in front of me. I gulped and lightly nodded my head. He pulled me up as he took me upstairs to what I'm supposing his bedroom. It's evident since his room is like 10 times bigger then mine probably, he has a massive king size bed with a diamond encrusted headboard. The room came with an en suite.

He positioned me to sit at the edge of the bed as he started to remove my handcuffs. "Wait. Are you using me to sexually pleasure you ?" I asked panicking by the second. "Something like that" he smirked as he took one more glance at my face and laid himself against the headboard. "Well then why am I here and what are you even opposing me to do ?" I asked confused.

"Strip for me" he simply said. "Excuse me. Did you just say I must strip for you" I asked taken aback at his simple, yet shocking statement. "You heard me, do it. You don't do it, you get punished" he said plainly as he now placed his arms behind his head. Okay, if he wants me to strip, I'll do exactly as he says...or I can follow my back up plan. "Okay sure" I said as I grinned. He raised his eyebrows in astonishment.

I started by removing my heels as I loosened the straps and lightly tossed it aside. I then moved on to removing my blazer, then tossing it towards Jason. So far so good. My attempt of being seductive was hot in my head though I wouldn't know what Jason is thinking in his point of view as I teasingly, slowly unbuttoned my nude blouse as I threw it aside towards the couch. Lastly, my jeans I just slipped off and let it fall to my ankles as I placed it beside me where I stood on the floor.

I was now stood in just my bra and pantie in front of Jason. I never thought this would be the first time I exposed myself to a criminal. I crawled on the bed as I hovered above Jason, our lips being less then an inch away. He then made the move of smashing our lips, is it wrong if I say I felt butterflies. It's probably the effect you expect to have when you have your first kiss. Shocking, I know. I then straddled his waist as I pinned his arms against the headboard with my one hand. You're probably questioning, doesn't the guy usually do that ? But these actions are apart of my plan.

With my free hand I felt around for any sort of cloth that I could find. I roamed my fingers to Jason's back as my fingers went lower I felt a piece of material attached to his back pocket. I slowly grabbed it trying not to grab his attention to my doings. I let his hands free as they roamed my body, while I used both my hands to hold the cloth in between my hands. I took a quick glance at the material in my hands, perfect a bandana. I grabbed both his hands as I tied it against the headboard. I eased away from our make out session you can call it yeah.

I glanced at my result, Jason being tied up to his headboard. Bless my plan. "Y/N you're going to regret this. Untie me before I punish you" he said in a threatening tone. "I'm sorry Jason, but some girl had to do it. I had fun though I don't appreciate being kept like a prisoner when what I ask for isn't obeyed. Theirs more from where that came from. See you around...babe" I said lastly as I quickly tugged on my clothes, gave Jason a peck on his cheek and topped it off with a wink.