watch you

i cant believe i hit 1k followers.. im crying.

It's been a while. It never really bothered you until now because you were always preoccupied with late-night shifts and Justin was always trapped in the studio throughout the day, and by the time the two of you were in bed together, you were both too tired to even consider it, but now you couldn't really stop thinking about it because damn, it's really been a while.

Sex. It's been over two weeks since you and Justin had sex, and although you two don't consider yourselves nymphomaniacs, it's not exactly "normal" for either of you to go over a week without some action.

You knew it was nothing personal –– for you or for Justin, –– it was just that you and your boyfriend lived busy lives and only ever saw each other in the short hours of the mornings and nights.

There wasn't really time for sex.
As you flipped another page of your book, you realized you were just wasting your time skimming chapters without even comprehending the story.

Now you just couldn't get your mind off of it.
Today, you were lucky enough to get off work early because it was nowhere near busy and there wasn't anything that needed to be done, so you decided you'd take off around noon and cozy yourself on up with a book in bed.

Justin texted you in the middle of the day saying he'd be home later than usual, signing off with a smiley face and a sincere "I love you" to which you couldn't help but smile at.

Well, you've got the house to yourself, (Y/N), you thought.

It wasn't long until your mind started tip-toeing around the idea of sex again, soon leading up to thoughts of Justin and images that any girl would kill to see, but you tried your hardest to ignore those thoughts.

You attempted to go back to reading for a moment until you realized it was useless. Letting out a defeated sigh, you set your book on the nightstand at your bedside as your mind ran wild with crude intentions that made your core ache.

Justin wasn't going to be home for a while, and knowing you couldn't wait and he wouldn't have the energy, you figured you'd just take care of things yourself. You sunk into the sheets of your bed, taking in a slow breath as your let your hand travel down your chest.

You lifted the hem of your shirt, pulling it up slightly to expose the skin of your stomach and closing your eyes as goosebumps rose in the wake of your own touch. You took your time unbuttoning your jeans just as Justin always does, kicking them off of your bed once they met your ankles.

You touched your fingers to your clothed slit, feeling how wet you had already gotten at the simple thought of your boyfriend doing this to you. Your hand made it's way to the hem of your underwear, sliding underneath the fabric to meet your aching center.

You ran your index along your slick folds, sucking in a gasp as you started tracing circles against your clit. You practically melted into your own touch, chewing on your lower lip as you added more pressure to your clit.

"Mmm, Justin," You couldn't help letting out a moan as you let your middle finger dance around your opening before slipping into your wet heat, sighing at the feeling.

You soaked up the moment for as long as you could, dipping your middle finger in and out of you as your thumb traced random patterns against your clit.

You knew this was nothing compared to what Justin could do with his own fingers, but it sure as hell would do for now.

Your breath quickened as you added a second finger, curling the digits against a bed of nerves that made your stomach flip.