Chapter 5

• Morgan's POV •

This may sound weird, or maybe not, I really don't know, but while I was in the ambulance I could hear every single word that Andrew told me. When he told me that Garrett, Shane and Ryland were worried about me, que he told me he couldn't lose me, when he told me all the motives why he needed me...

The girl that'll end up with him is going to ne so lucky. He's just so adorable and nice. He sincerely cares about people. Shane couldn't have chosen a better cameraman. He's just an amazing person.

We were already in the hotel room and I was resting in the bed looking at the small tv that was hanged up on the wall. Shane, Garret and Ryland went to grab some breakfast. Andrew was sat in the couch, with the computer on his lap, probably editing some videos.

He looked so peaceful, it just showed that he really enjoyed what his was doing. I still couldn't believe that, if it wasn't for him catching me, I would probably end up falling to the ground and get hurt pretty badly. But he was there. And I needed to thank him. Properly, at least.

   "Andrew, can we talk..." I said. He looked up, looking straight at my eyes.

"Of course Morgan, is everything okay?" He asked concerned that I was feeling bad or something like that.

"Yes I'm feeling amazing, thank you. I wanted to thank you for catching me earlier this morning. If it wasn't for you I would probably fall into the ground. And thank you for what you told me in the ambulance..."

"You heard that?" He asked with eyes wide open.

   "Yes, of course. I was awake but I couldn't open my eyes, talk or move. It was a very weird sensation. But, really Andrew thank you so much for what you told me. You made me feel like I was the most wanted girl in the world..." he looked at me with that cute smile that he has. Seriously how is this guy even single. "You're such a great friend, Andrew, and I don't think that I could bear loosing you too. One day, when you meet the girl of your dreams, she'll be very lucky" and with that his smile faded way.

   I felt like he got hurt by something I said, but I couldn't get what it was. I didn't said nothing bad, did I?

   I didn't got much time to think about it because the rest of the guys arrived with a lot of bags filled with amazing food and SNACKS for our breakfast.

   "Let's eat!" Garrett yelled with two bags on his hands, while he closed the door shut.

   Breakfast was just amazing. We spent all the time talking about random stuff, laughing and even throwing food into each other mouths. The only person that seemed zoned off was Andrew. Even though he's the most quiet in us 5, he normally laughs at our jokes and he even does, some times, very good jokes himself. But this time it just looked like he wasn't there. But apparently I was the only one noticing it since nobody mentioned it at breakfast.

Since I was feeling way better, we decided to go explore a little bit of the city and explore the hotel during the nigh.

We visited some of the local stores they had with just the intention of looking but Ryland ended up buying pink shorts , Garrett bought a Harry Potter T-shirt and I bought one pair of gold sunglasses.

We had a great time, at least 4 of us did. Just like during breakfast, Andrew remained silent, just laughing from time to time, even during lunch. We stoped in a coffee shop so me and Ryland could get some coffee.

"Do you know what happened to Andrew? He's been weird since breakfast." Ryland asked me while we were inside the coffee shop.

"I've noticed it too, but I don't have a clue. Before you arrived with the food, we were talking normally." I told him.

"What were you two talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing special. I was thanking him for catching me and for the words he told me in the ambulance. I also told him that his future girlfriend was going to be some lucky girl and that he was such a good friend of mine." As I finished the sentence, Ryland gave me a look like he just figured rocket science.

"I'll look into it" he said.

We got our coffees, and went back to the hotel. We spent most of the afternoon just relaxing in the bedroom, since we were all kinda of tired. I was so distracted in my computer, that when I looked at the time it was already 17:30. I got up from my bed, grabbed some black jeans, a white crop top and my Gucci slippers and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After it, I dead a simple makeup and went out the room. The boys were all ready so we grabbed our bags (filled with flashlights, some kinda of ghost detectors, and, of course, snacks) and went to the reception of the hotel to know what they knew about the hotel being haunted.

The lady's from the reception indicated us that besides the ones that some costumers said that they heard and fell on the hotel rooms, in the basement, there was a lady that dyed locked in one of the closets, so sometimes people would get locked there. Of course, Shane being Shane decided to go to the basement. Sarah, the lady from the reception, indicated us what exact closet was it and left us because she couldn't bare to be down there.

We were all standing looking at the closet deciding if we would go in or not. We all looked at each other, and, I know it sounds like a lie but I swear it's truth, we ran inside it. We looked around for 10 minutes but nothing happened. We decided to go to our room since the basement was a complete failure but as we were leaving the closet the door just closed and locked itself.

Shane, Ryland and Garrett were already outside, leaving.... me and Andrew inside...