Chapter 10

"Where is your apartment girls?" I ask Betty,Veronica and Cheryl, I see Betty take a breath to respond but get cut off my Cheryl.

"Hmm here, follow the GPS" she told me, and handed me her phone.

—————————————————-

We managed to get to their apartment, it had 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, enough for them.

Just as they we were going to get out of the car, we see a truck With the logo 'Helping Houses'

"Hey! That's our truck, must be here with our things" Betty told them, getting out of the car. "You guys need any help unpacking?" I asked before they got out

"Sure jug, we would love for you to help, also.. great eye candy" Cheryl whispered the last things, Veronica choked a laugh, and Betty looked at Cheryl with wide eyes.

"CHERYL!" Betty chuckled but screamed at the same time, lightly slapping her arm
"What it's true, Also ouch!" Cheryl mumbled.
"Don't get scared by Cheryl's flirting, it normal by her to do that" Veronica mentioned to me, I just nodded.

We were getting out of the car, when we heard Betty gasp. "What?" Veronica asked, "thats MICHAEL!" Betty whispered, pointing at the brunette with the 'helping houses' red t- shirt.  This time both Cheryl and Veronica gasped, "who's Michael?" I asked, "it's Bettys abusive ex boyfriend" Cheryl told me "Abusive?" They all nodded, and I could see the fear in Bettys eyes.

"What if he comes back for me?! Now he knows where I live!" Betty shrieked, "Ok let's see, we let him and the others unpack your stuff, and if he notices you we think of something" I told them.

We were waiting for them to unpack the their stuff, when I see Michael walk to us, apparently I wasn't the only one, since I saw Cheryl look at me "it's now or never" Betty whispered to herself.

—————————————————-
3rd Person Point Of View

It's that awful feeling of fear.

The feeling where your most vulnerable, that knot that ties in your stomach and mouth, and takes over your control. The one that doesn't let you speak or move.

That feeling Was Betty feeling right now, as she saw Michael.

The guy that took her virginity.
The guy that beat her up because she wasn't skinny enough.
The guy that made her and her life trash.

"Ok so I just need the owner of the apartment to sign th— Betty?" The brunette asked, just as he saw her ex girlfriend.
Unlike him, she was still, not being able to move or speak. Michael turned to the others. "Girls? What are you doing here in New York?" He asked. Cheryl rolled her eyes and Veronica did the most unexpected but right thing, and slapped that son of a bitch.
"Get the fuck out of here, before this time I do call the police, and your threats mean shit to me" Veronica screamed to him, "Veronica..." Betty mumbled.

"No! This fucker was abusive to you, and you didn't press charges! so I'll beat his fucking as—" Michael cut her off.

"Oh please you couldn't even if you tried" He exclaimed. "Oh but I can" Jughead told him.
"And who the fuck are you?" The brunette asked. "He's Betty's new NON abusive boyfriend" Cheryl cut in. At this time even Michael is surprised,

This was obviously a lie, but how would Michael know?