Chapter 3

"Break up...." I felt my heart drop.
"Yeah, you see I have my eyes on someone else, and it wouldn't be fair to cheat on you.."
"...okay, let's break up then." Tears started streaming down my face.
"We'll see you if we run into each other."
I hung up the phone and went into the elevator. When the door shuts I sobbed. I dated this man for 2 years! And he just dumps me as if it was nothing. I tried to make the relationship better, but I guess I failed.

The elevator comes to a stop and I get off. I enter the conference room and there was the CEO standing in front of me.
"Anaya... are you ok?"
I nod my head and put down my things.
"Yeah I'm fine just tired."
He walks up behind me and hugs me.
"Daren...."
I face him in confusion. "What?"
"My name is Daren." He says right before kissing me. He pushes me up against the wall and makes the kiss deeper, his hands travel to my skirt lifting it up a tad. He grips my butt and his hand move up my back. He breaks the kiss and I try to steady my breathing.
"You drive me insane Ayana."
I kiss him this time, wrapping my arms around him. I shouldn't be doing this... I just broke up with Justin minutes ago!
I break the kiss this time.
"Drive you insane? How?"
"I don't know, something about you makes me want to claim you as mine and mine only."
He steps away and I fix my clothes.
I sigh. "I can't do this... I just got out of a relationship. If we were to be together it'll have to be when I'm ready."
He nodded his head and I got ready for the meeting. Soon as the meeting starts it ended too, due to nobody being ready, so we scheduled it to 3 weeks from now. I pick up my stuff and begin to leave. I go inside my office and finish up paperwork and head home.

Am I ready to open up to another person? Will I love this man? What if I get hurt again? No I can't risk falling for this guy, I don't want to be heart broken again.