[1]

The sun was low and the sky was a mixture of pinks and oranges. Kirishima had been walking down the same path for almost two hours. His legs were sore and he was just as lost as that one ten year old he saw at the grocery store earlier this morning. See, he had been looking for the festival his friend Bakugo told him to meet at. He wasn't very good at giving directions. Sadly his phone was at low battery and he was hopeless. The last resort was the gas station he saw a couple miles ahead.

"Good evening." The gas store attendant groaned in a low grainy voice. He was older than 40 but younger than 50. He started to cough and hack. He then put one hand on the table to keep his balance and looked up at kirishima, who was reluctantly gripping his bag.
"Good evening sir! I just came for some directions, actually." He gave a dopey grin to the man. He took a long sigh and nodded. Kirishima told him where he was headed and got the directions he wanted. He ran out of the store and in the direction of the festival.

"There it is!" He said to himself in a happy manner. It was such a relief to see the festival. Everyone was walking around happily with their families. Kirishima was searching and scanning for his blonde haired friend.

"What took you so long, dumbass!" A growl scared kirishima. He turned around to see bakugo staring at him with his blood red eyes.
"Sorry! I got lost. Hey, I brought you a gift. It's like a reunion gift since it's been so long!" Kirishima reached into his bag while Bakugo scoffed.
"I saw you last week-" he began but Kirishima had found his present for bakugo.
"It's nothing really! Just open it up!" He urged him to open up the gift. Bakugo looked kirishima dead in the eye to see if he'd break at all. But there was nothing. He slowly unwrapped the gift to reveal a home made bracelet.
"Is this a joke?" He lifted it from the small box and analyzed it. Kirishima looked a little taken aback but he explained anyway.
"It's a friendship bracelet! See, yours says best mine says-" he pointed at his wrist while bakugo looked up and down at the two matching bracelets.
"What the fuck? I'm not wearing this." Bakugo said. Kirishima frowned and reached for the bracelet, but bakugo stuffed it in his pocket and turned around.
"I'm hungry, let's go." He said in a low growl.

Bakugo was scared kirishima wasn't going to show up. He had never actually been the one to invite him to hang out, it was always kirishima, but even then, bakugo sometimes bailed at the last moment. He wasn't a very good friend, but something recently made him feel like he should try harder. He didn't really know what it was and he hated the thought of it, but deep down he knew he liked kirishima In some sense. He just didn't know what sense it was.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight, Bakugo." Kirishima was tired. He could barely stand up, and he still had to make it home.
"Why didn't you drive?" Bakugo asked him, in an okay manner. Kirishima was surprised he asked, he laughed in nervousness.
"Well.... i may or may not have crashed it the other day... it's a little too beat up to be driving..." he explained while Bakugo shook his head.
"I'll drive you home." He said. Kirishima jumped up in happiness and followed Bakugo to his car. He got in the passenger's seat.

After only 5 minutes kirishima was out. He was even snoring. Bakugo was getting a little annoyed and he wanted to wake up kirishima but something stopped him. He pulled into his own drive way instead of kirishima's and opened up the car door. He stood there looking at the sleeping boy and contemplated what he was doing. He growled at himself but still reached in and picked up kirishima, bringing him into his house and laying him on the couch. He slowly walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

Kirishima woke up groggily only a few minutes after Bakugo went up to his own room. He sat up in confusion but recognized Bakugo's house immediately. He took a second to realize how he got there though. Kirishima slowly uncovered himself and lightly walked up the stairs to let Bakugo know he was going to leave. He just didn't think it would end well if he stayed.
The door to his room had a huge 'DO NOT ENTER' sign plastered on. He slowly pushed open the door. Bakugo was up watching the TV in his room. He looked startled when he saw Kirishima.
"Fuck!" He quickly switched off the TV, "you're awake, good, you should head home.. or something.." he angrily mumbled. Kirishima nodded and started to close the door.
"If you want." Bakugo added, which made Kirishima pause. He peeked his head in the door. Bakugo was staring wide eyed at him.
"Wanna watch TV or something?" Kirishima asked, bakugo moved over to make room for his friend. He hopped on the bed.

After 12 episodes of some action based show that kirishima didn't know the name of, he was asleep again. Bakugo noticed and sighed. He turned off the TV and shook kirishima to wake him up, there was no answer. He was really out. He looked at him sleeping. He could feel his cheeks heating up and got confused. He put both hands on his face and started to slap his cheeks in confusion.

Did he like kirishima?

The Boy You'd Die For [Kirishima x Bakugo]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara