[4]

"So If you're going to pull out two names, what game should we play?" Mina asked, putting a finger on her chin. Denki pointed at her.
"Good question- I say either the pocky game or seven minutes in heaven. But izuku doesn't like the idea of seven minutes in heaven in his closet." Denki said giving Midoriya the look and rolling his eyes.
"Can we just change it a little? So there's nothing sexual?" He asked raising his hands up in defense. Denki sighed.
"That's not a bad idea. I'd rather do that than the pocky game." Ochako said. There were some mutters of agreement.
"Like, what if we just put you in the closet, you can either kiss... or hug... or something..." midoriya said, trying to come up with something, "you have to do something, but no sexual stuff..." after Izuku said that Mineta frowned and crossed his arms.
"Well! Let's draw our first two names!" Denki said drawing everyone's attention to deku's dad hat. Denki held his hand over the hat and covered his eyes with the other. Everyone was intensely waiting and the tension was growing as he reached in for the first name.

"Kirishima!" He said, as he said that Bakugo became alert and looked at Kirishima. He was surprised. Sero slapped him on the back causing him to jump a little.
"And the next name is..." Denki said reaching in for the second name, "Bakugo!!" He cheered. Bakugo went into a deep red and the two looked at each other. It was no surprise to Denki and Midoriya, because those two were the only names they put in there.
"Well, go on!" Denki rushed them into the closet before either could protest, and him and Izuku held the closet door shut.

After Bakugo banged repeatedly on the door, yelling, there was no way he could get out. He stopped and tried to look at Kirishima, but it was really dark.
"Bakugo, it's not going to budge." He mumbled. Bakugo could hear a hint of sadness in his voice so he stayed silent, "and... there is something I wanted to tell you, actually." He rubbed the side of his arm. He had Bakugo's full attention.

"It's been bothering me for a while and I'm really sorry if you hate me after this, but I think it'd be better if I got it out now." He blabbered, as he spoke more and more the less confident he became.
"KIRISHIMA!" He yelled, causing kirishima to stop talking. There was a small silence between them and then he took a deep breath in.
"Bakugo.... I like you... like... a lot..." he said, bracing himself to be slapped or yelled at. But there was nothing. Just silence. Suddenly outside of the door there was a ringing.
"Time is up!" Denki threw open the door, he was smiling widely, but he knew to move out of the way of Bakugo.

Kirishima was on the verge of tears for the rest of the night. He looked at Bakugo every once in a while to see if he was looking at him but he wasn't. He didn't even say anything. Every time he looked at him his heart hurt more than it did the moment before. He shouldn't have confessed to him. Bakugo doesn't have feelings like that. He should've known. His mind was racing and every thought was bad. It made him believe that the silence was bad.
Everyone was having fun and playing party games, and kirishima barely participated. The party games came to a slow stop and now everyone was just hanging out in groups or alone. Kirishima saw Denki making his way over to him and he turned his head the other way, so Denki would go away, but he didn't .

"Did it not go well?" He said softly to his friend. Kirishima gave a nod, because if he were to answer that he might have cried, "so you confessed, right?" Denki asked to make sure. Kirishima nodded once again. Denki grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the bathroom so they could talk without causing a scene or having anyone hear them.
"Dude, what'd he say?" Denki grabbed kirishima by the shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.
"N-nothing.." he said, his voice shaky, "it's not very manly of me to confess my feelings like that, is it? I just really admire him... and to have ruined it with my own feelings..." he wiped his eyes, and he heaved out a shaky sigh. Denki frowned with sympathy, he's never seen his friend like this.
"Kirishima! Stop! Man, you really care... this isn't just a small crush is it.." he said looking at him, "well... how do you know that no response is a bad thing?" He suggested a thought. Kirishima looked up at him.

The party was coming to a slow end and people were leaving one by one. Kirishima packed up his things to leave and walked out the door. He was getting ready to head home until he heard his name being called by a familiar voice.

It was Bakugo.