[3]

Izuku's mother greeted everyone at the door with sweets she made herself. She was on the verge of tears seeing how grown everyone seemed, even though it's only been a few years. Bakugo entered the door, and Inko looked surprised.
      "Katsuki Bakugo! It really is you! You've grown so much..." she said, and then frantically held out the sweets to him. He walked right past her and into the living room where everyone was seated on the floor or the couch talking. He stood there looking around then room. He must've been the last one there. Everyone was talking and looked like they were waiting on him. He noticed Denki eying him.
"Bakugo is here! Decide where you'd like to eat! Fast!" Inko slid into the room, a little panicked like usual, to tell everyone. They all acknowledged her so she wouldn't feel ignored and then discussed where to go once she left. Bakugo received a few waves but he ignored them.

The place was decided and they all went in and got a table to sit at. The restaurant was a fine dining place called 'Ise Sueyoshi' and apparently was very good. But Bakugo had never gone there. He didn't eat out very often.
"Hey Bakugo, sit over by Kirishima and I." Denki waved him over to sit. He hesitated, but made his way over there. Kirishima smiled at Bakugo while he sat next to Denki.
"It's been a while, how've you been?" Denki asked, opening up the menu.
"I don't want to catch up. I don't care how your life is going." Bakugo said while looking at the menu as well. Denki snorted.
"You really haven't changed all that much, have you?" He asked in a jokingly manner. Bakugo's face heated up in anger but he didn't want to burst in front of everyone, like he used to. Denki and kirishima started to talk leaving Bakugo all alone. He set down the menu and walked out side of the restaurant.

After kirishima finished his food, which was gone within minutes of receiving it, he went out side the restaurant to go find Bakugo. He was leaning up against the walls of the restaurant alone. The sun was down now. When they entered the restaurant it was only setting.
"Hey, Bakugo." He said sticking his hands in his pockets and walking over to Bakugo. Bakugo acknowledged him with just a look and a nod.
"Why'd you leave? Aren't you hungry?" He stood next to him.
"I'm just not interested in getting interviewed." He said in a stubborn tone.
"I get it. It's probably a lot, they just haven't seen you for a couple years, most of them kept in contact. But you didn't." Kirishima explained. He wasn't necessarily explaining it to Bakugo, but to himself as he processed it.
"Yeah. But I had no reason to," he huffed, "they didn't care. It probably made it easier on them, anyway." He said. He wasn't angry anymore, just a hint of sadness was left in his voice. No one would normally be able to tell, but kirishima did. He felt really bad, he didn't really know what to do, though. He put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder causing him to flinch.
"I'm glad we kept in touch, it's only made it better for me." He said. Their eyes met and Bakugo's widened. He knocked his hand off of his shoulder and stormed inside. What kirishima didn't know is that he was blushing an extreme shade of red.

"Welcome back Bak- woah are you okay?" Denki greeted him as he sat in his chair.
"I'm fine." He growled while looking at a small bowl of rice in front of him.
"We ordered you something just in case you were hungry- we didn't know." Denki explained. Bakugo started to eat it as kirishima walked in and sat down. Denki turned and talked to him instead.

Everyone was done with their food and were headed back to izuku's house. Only for a couple hours more, but they were to be quite eventful.

    "Welcome back everyone! I have some more sweets on the table, help yourself! I can make more too, maybe I should! I'm going to the grocery store?" She said excitedly as everyone entered the house and started to take off their shoes.
     "Thanks ma'am, but I'm so full." Sero said rubbing his stomach while everyone walked past Inko, who was getting ready to leave to go pick up ingredients for her new batch of sweets. Sato made his way over to the sweets so he could pack them for later while everyone else was in the room chattering.

   "Hey Midoriya , got any more plans for the night?" Jirou asked while Tsuyu picked up an All Might action figure.
    "D-don't touch that! It's exclusive!" Midoriya panicked while Tsuyu placed it back on the shelf with many other figures that looked exactly the same, "actually, I did have one..." he scratched the back of his neck in nervousness, "Denki thought of it, actually.."
    "Well stop beating around the bush and get to it!" Iida demanded. Midoriya gulped and nodded.
    "Well we were thinking about putting our names in a hat and doing a draw to play a game..." he said nervously, "it would be something like spin the bottle or the pocky game.. like when we were little.." he battled himself to continue. Everyone agreed it was childish but it sounded fun enough. Well, everyone except Bakugo, so everyone pleaded him to play. He only said yes when kirishima asked him.

Little did everyone know, Denki and Izuku had something up their sleeves.