[5]

//AN sorry this is a really short chapter... but like.. a lot happens ig so enjoy! The next chap will b LONGER.

Kirishima's heart leapt and he felt like it would pop right out of his chest. Bakugo was only a couple paces away from him, his eyes were directed at his feet.
"Bakugo..." he muttered out, turning towards him completely now. He couldn't say anything else, he didn't know what else there was that he could say. He could only hope for the best with the upcoming moments.

"Please, don't talk." Bakugo growled, kirishima looked at his feet, embarrassed, "i want to be the one to talk." He added on, kirishima slowly lifted his head. Bakugo was making his way closer to kirishima.
"I just.. i... ugh... I..." Bakugo stammered, he had never had feelings for anyone else and didn't know how to control the situation, "i like you too, dumbass." He said after a long pause. There was at least five minutes of silence, kirishima couldn't believe his own ears, he was frozen, unsure of what to do. He didn't expect it at all.
Out of nowhere, bakugo took hasty steps closer towards him and with no hesitation at all, he grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him. Kirishima's eyes widened in surprise, staring straight ahead at Bakugo's closed ones. His eyes shut tightly and he kissed back, not able to believe it was real.

After seconds, which felt like hours to the both of them, bakugo pulled away, his face was completely red. Kirishima opened his eyes, his face obviously full of shock.

   Bakugo stared blankly at him for a moment so, then shook his head,
    "Don't stare at me like that..." he grumbled angrily, making Kirishima panic, stepping back and scratching his neck,
     "S-sorry... I..." he struggled to find something to say, "why'd you stay silent?" He asked him curiously, tilting his head sideways. Bakugo stuck out his bottom lip as if he were pouting,
    "Did you expect me to come out in front of everyone else and be all extra?" He asked, "if I told you I liked you back in the house everyone would find out and make a huge deal out of it. I can't deal with that, not tonight." Kirishima listened to him and furrowed his brows,
     "I thought you didn't say anything because you didn't like me!" Kirishima said, overwhelmed with happiness but also unable to believe it.
     "You're so dense, Kirishima! Of course I like you, you're the only person I can stand." He said, struggling to tell him because of his own confidence. Kirishima beamed, flashing the biggest smile ever.

       "Hey, wanna go back to your place or something." Bakugo suggested after seeing how happy his compliment made Kirishima. Kirishima gave a quick nod and the two went back to get in bakugo's car.