Realm of Azaroth

Amari's POV (point of view)

I dusted off my pants and looked around and saw a new place, "what is this place" I said, The mark on my arm started to glow again, I ignored it and started walking forward, I didnt know where I was going but I didnt care anymore I looked around and saw a huge kingdom "Maybe I should go to the kingdom" I started walking towards it realizing it would take hours and maybe days to get there, I just sat on the ground hopelessly but after 10 minutes got off the ground and started walking towards the kingdom again "Maybe there are people here that know a shortcut"I thought and kept walking forward, I then heard bushes rustle in the distance, I started to run even though my legs were aching from walking a lot, I kept running and running until my legs gave up causing me to fall, I was so tired, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer "Wait, I won't hurt you, I will help you" it said, I got up and looked at the thing, it didnt look human it looked like a bootlegged hulk, "What are you" I asked, "Orc" it responded "How do I know you won't eat me" I asked "Orc dont eat people, we help" it said "Whats your name" I asked "Azar, Whats yours" It said "Amari" I replied, ", follow me" Azar said, I followed it and soon Azar lead me to a small town filled with Orc "Orc live here" It said, It looked cool, I saw another Orc come up to Azar, it looked 3 times smaller then Azar, "Whos that", the other orc said. When she said that my arm started to glow again, I saw shocked looks of Orcs who saw "We must take her to the kingdom at an instant" Azar said, Azar then whistled and an Oversized wolf came running, I looked at it in fear "Don't be scared, it won't hurt you" The other Orc said. Azar talked to the wolf in another language I didnt understand, "get on the wolf," Azar said, I then got on the wolf "How do I know where to go?" I asked, "don't worry about that" Azar said. The wolf started running at a fast pace, At this rate, we were gonna get there at no time.

                                                                           Amara's POV

Lelani landed on the ground softly, I got off her and she turned back into a hawk, "How did you do that" I asked, she just screeched, I don't know what to expect since I don't understand her very much, "I wonder what mom told you" I thought, I looked around in this place. It felt so different, everything about it was different, the air, the smell, the way the ground feels, "Where are we" I asked myself. I heard talking in the bushes and footsteps, I pulled out my whip, "i don't know how to defend myself with this, what am I doing" I thought. "Come out, I'm not afraid to fight you," I said, "we're not here to start trouble, we wanna help," I heard the voice say, the thing stepped out the bushes, they looked human, Except for the fact that their skin was light purple and large ears were pointed, "How can i trust you", I said "ask your hawk" One of them said, "Leilani, can we trust them" I asked, Leilani screeched, "After all, we created that hawk for you" One of them said "I'm confused"I said "don't worry we will explain it for you on the way" they said "What are your names"I asked "My name is Myriani, but you can call me Myri for short" Myri said,"I'm Nuala" Nuala said. "I'm, Amara and this is Leilani," I said, As I said that the mark on my arm glowed, they looked at each other with shocked expressions "We must take her to the palace," Nuala said, "how, Leilani seems exhausted" I asked, "Don't worry" Myri said, Myri talked to Leilani in a language I didnt understand, Leilani then turned back to into a Griffen, I got on Leilani and said "Thank you Myri, Nuala", "You're welcome" they said at the same time. Leilani then took off to the air. I took one last glance behind me and they were nowhere in sight i was confused but I had to get to the palace.

                                                                        Jayvyn's POV

"Jayvyn, wake up it's a very important day" I heard my mom say from the kitchen, "One second" I replied as I slowly got up, "The day Zeref and I was waiting for, too bad he won't be here to celebrate it with me" I thought to myself, "hurry up, you are going to be late" I heard my dad say, I finally went to the kitchen, "good morning, mom, dad" I said, "Good morning" my parents said, "Are you excited for your ceremony" My dad asked, "yes I am, but it would be more exciting if Zeref was here to celebrate it with me" I said, "Don't mention that name Jayvyn" my dad said "Why, whats wrong with that, Zeref was your son and my brother" I responded. "dont talk back to your mother, Jayvyn" My dad said, "Ever since Zeref died, both of you act like you hate him, acting like he was never was important to any of you" I said "You know thats not true Jayvyn" Mom said, "Stop acting like it then" I said, I went back to my room and changed my clothes, I went out of my room after 5 minutes, "Bye im going to the ceremony now"I said while grabbing 2 waffles and my bow and arrow. I finished my waffles after 2 minutes "Ace, come here" I said to my horse, "To the palace, I said while getting on my horse, "I wish Zeref was still alive, but it seems like mom and dad don't agree like they were happy" I thought. I let out a long annoyed sigh, Maybe they just can't accept the fact that he's gone" I told myself, I hope that's the reason why they're acting that way.