The Palace

Zora's POV  (Zora is the ruler of the palace)

As I looked out the window I saw 2 Giant birds and Oversized animals heading to the palace, on top of the animals I saw children, "They're here" I said, "Vivian, Winston open the gates and lead the children in, Dorothy, Jeremy prepare lots of foods and the tables, and Sarah, Carter, Prepare new clothes" I commanded. "I hope they aren't as rebellious as their parents" I prepared crystals and their rooms, I hoped they will like it. 

                                               Nobodies POV (The Kids Entered The Palace)

Amari looked around the palace in awe, While Amara kept thinking about the portal, Hudson was thinking about the water orb, Jayvyn was thinking about Zeref, and Aiden was thinking about Adara. "Welcome children, this is your new home," Zora said, "New home?, I came here for answers," Aiden said, "He's right, we lost a lot of things to get here, now you will answer all our questions," Amari said, "Quit overreacting, look at yourselves, your clothes either dirty or ripped, some of you don't even have shoes on and you have the right to step in this palace" Jayvyn said in disgust, "Overreacting, We've lost many friends and family to get here, the only thing you lost is probably a toy you have" Amari said, "That's enough, we can't be fighting like this" Amara said, "No, she's right we need answers, we came along way" Aiden said, "Well, go another realm to find answers, cause you won't find any here" Jayvyn said, Hudson stood behind Zora, cause he didnt want to get involved in this problem. "I had enough of that stuck of that stuck up brat," Amari thought as she charged at her with her dagger, Jayvyn charged at her as well, "Stop it you too, you'll get your answers soon," Zora said as she held both of there hands to prevent them from hurting each other, "I will answer only 2 questions from each of you, now choose wisely of what you ask. "Where are we, and what are these marks on our bodies", Hudson asked, "we are in the realm of Azaroth which far from earth, and those marks on your hands represent what element you were chosen for" Zora answered, "Well, how do we know what element we are and how do use it for things" Amara asked, "we will help you train and make your power stronger and you could use it to protect Azaroth, I will tell you what element you are. "How do you find someone from another realm, and how do you open up a portal," Aiden asked, "it takes a great power to open a portal or a great sacrifice, to find someone from another realm is impossible," Zora said, "Were you aware of the sacrifices that were made to get here, and why would we want to protect a power or a realm we know nothing about" Amari said "I'm sorry I can't answer that question" Zora said, "if you can't answer this question I might as well leave" Amari said while walking out, Hudson, Amara, and Aiden soon followed, "Wait, you could revive the people that you lost, at 18 but you need to be stronger" Zora said "I'm sorry I have to lie, but you must protect Azaroth at all cost" Zora thought, The kids turned around and agreed, "What are your names?" Zora asked, "I'm Amari," Amari said, "Aiden," he said, "Jayvyn," she said "Hudson he said, "Good, now Kathryn and Charles will show you to your rooms and showers, food will be prepared shortly. (Time lapse to when they eat) Everyone at the table except Zora was chomping down food quickly. "Who are your parents," Zora said "Alev and Valeria," Aiden said,"Draka and Anduin," Amari said, "Alena and Mideve," Hudson said, Amara said "Druid and lunara", Jayvyn said, "Gul'dan and Jaina". "Interesting" Zora said, "First thing, we're going to do is practice fighting skills, It'll take a long process but it will be worth it" Zora said, (After dinner they all went to sleep)

                                                         (The next day: Training Grounds)

"Wake up everyone, time for breakfast training starts ten minutes after breakfast," Zora said, Jayvyn was the first one up, Hudson was the second, Aiden the third, Amara the forth, and Amari was last. "Go eat your breakfast, 10 minutes after breakfast meet me here and we will go to the training grounds, Sarah and Carter will provide you your clothes for training, " Zora said, (Timelapse after they eat). "Here are your clothes," Sarah said to the girls, "and here are your clothes," Carter said, The kids changed into there clothes, after 5 minutes. "Follow me to the training grounds," Zora said, it was a long way from 3, long staircases and 2, 1-mile hallways. They were all panting when they got to the training grounds, "Do you all have your weapons" Zora said, Amari pulled out her dagger, Amara pulled out her Whip, Jayvyn got her bow, Aiden got his sword and Hudson got his trident, "We could make adjustments to your weapons" Zora said, She got Amari's dagger and duplicated it and, Amara's duplicated whip and added spikes all around both of them, Aidens sword and made it stronger, and Hudson's trident and make it sharper. "lets begin your training, now"