The chosen gems/ unexpected

(6 years later) (ages and elements below)

Amari: 15, Air

Amara: 15, Earth

Hudson:14, Water

Aiden: 16, Fire 

Jayvyn: 16, Light

Zeref: 18, Darkness

Adara: 13, Darkness and Fire

                                                                        Nobodys's POV

"Rise and shine everyone, I have an important mission for all of you," Zora said, Everyone then got up, "What's the mission," Jayvyn asked, "You each have a monster to conquer when defeated, a crystal will take its place," Zora explained. "where do we find the monsters" Hudson asked, "I will hand, each one you a map when you guys get dressed" Zora explained. They all got dressed in their armor, grabbed there maps and weapons.

                                                                   Amara's POV

"Leilani" I shouted as my hawk came to me, I chanted to it and Leilani turned into a hawk, "Fly to Cavetown, Leilani," I said, We flew up into the sky and ended up in Cavetown in 1 hour. "Stay here Leilani," I told her as I entered the 3rd cave to the left. I looked around a while, "I don't see anything here, maybe it's the wrong cave" I thought. As I leaving the cave I felt the ground shake, "the rock golem is here" I said as I pulled two whips. The Rock Golem was about 13 feet fall, "Woah" I said as I dodged Its first hit, I used my two whips to hit it but it didnt budge, The Golem flung its arm and I went flying to the other side, "oww" I said. The Golem tried to hit me but it missed, "Think Amara" I said. I started to run out of the cave but the golem blocked the exit, Leilani tried distracting It and she nearly got hit by its arm. The Golem charged toward me, I ran towards it and slid under its legs. I got both of my whips and wrapped it around its leg and pulled, I saw Leilani help me pull the whips, The Golem fell. I focused on the ground and saw a giant rock, "what if I make it into a better golem " I focused my energy on it. The Golem got up and charged towards me, Leilani tried to distract it, but the Golem hit her leg. I saw and got angry, I turned the rock into another Monster, made of rocks, my rock monster charged at the Golem and broke its leg off, I ran towards Leilani, "When we get back to the palace, you'll be healed" I told her. I saw my rock monster slam the golem, the Golem soon crumbled into dust, including my rock monster. I saw a type of Gem, "Rose quartz" I said as I picked it up, The gem floated and stuck to the place when my mark was. "Let's go Leilani," I said as we took off.

                                                                   Amari's POV

"Ace," I yelled as my wolf ran toward me, "We need to go to the sky ruins," I said. Ace looked confused, "yeah I know it's in the sky but I have a way to get up there," I said Ace took off to the sky ruins. As we were on the way I saw a person that looked similar, "Ace stop," I said. "Emily," I said as I had a flashback, "Go after her" Ace chased her down but when we got to the spot she was gone. "Go back on the trail Ace," I told him, We continued our way to the sky ruins, I couldn't stop thinking about that girl we saw "Its probably just my imagination," I told myself. Ace came to a stop, I got off Ace and lead him to the portal. "here's the portal" I said, As ace and I stepped through the portal. "Woah," I said. I looked around for a while and couldn't find the monster, "Ace, look at that cloud, it looks different from the others" I said. I pulled out both of my daggers and the weird cloud came down, it turned into a weird demon-like creature. It charged at me but I managed to attack it. I then charged at it at full speed, it jumped up and summoned more demons. "What, How," I thought. The demons charged at me, I dodged two of the attacks and stabbed 2 of them, "You'll have to find the real one if you want to end this" The demons said. I didnt care at that point, I kept attacking each one. I ran and hid behind a large rock. "Find the real one," I thought. Ace crawled to me, "Ace, can you find the real one," I asked, He pointed his nose at the real one. "Good boy," I said as I gave him a huge stake. "Let's go," I said, I rode on ace towards the cloud demon, I summoned a small air orb in my hand, I jumped off of Ace's back towards the cloud demon, I hit it with the air orb and all the cloud demons disappeared and a gem took its place, The gem floated to here my mark was, "a ruby" I thought.