Chapter 4

Day 3;

Today's Aim: "Lots and lots of Summer and Chris"

Great. Me and Bradley all day long. Someone kill me.

I walk into set with Ocean and we go to our dressing rooms. I sit on my couch for a couple minutes and read through the script so I kinda knew what we were doing. Five little kisses and a make out scene. I'll survive.

I put the script down and go over to my outfit for the day. It was my same outfit from yesterday. The scenes we are filming today are supposed to be the same day as yesterday.

I put the outfit on and then go back to the script. As I do I get a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say, all nice and sweet.

"Hi B" Bradley says when he walks in.

"Hi Bradley" I say.

"Umm I kinda need help with these scene. I can't remember any of the lines" He says.

"Really?" I ask. He nods his head. "In all the years I have known you, you haven't had needed help on running lines once" I say.

"Can you please just help me?" He asks.

"Sure" I say. He comes and sits next to me. "What scene?" I ask.

"Umm" He says and flips through the script. "Umm" He says again. He clearly doesn't have a scene he doesn't know. "This one" He final says and points to the page. "The scene were they are driving to the library" He says.

"That scene is so easy especially for you" I say. It's just him asking me questions. "We'll start with me asking if you can drive them to the library" I say

"Ok" He says.

"Can they have a ride to the library?" I ask in character.

"Yeah. Of course" Bradley says in character. He starts leaning in for a kiss. The script called for it. I hit him with my script. "What was that for?" He asks.

"Unless the cameras are rolling I'm not kissing you" I say.

"What's the big deal? It's all professional" He says.

"Your right but I have a boyfriend and I don't want him or someone else walking in and seeing us and then he finds out" I say.

"You don't have a boyfriend. I asked around" He says.

"Fine. I don't but I'm working on it" I say.

"I'll be your boyfriend" He says.

"No thanks. We already dated once and it didn't work out" I say.

"We can make it work" He says.

"Let's just go back to the script so you can leave" I say.

We run through the rest of the scene and then he leaves the room. I leave too and go into hair and makeup. Joey was in there. I say next to her.

"Hey" I say.

"Hi" She says back. "How was your date with Bradley?" She asks

One's of the makeup ladies starts doing my makeup.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I saw him go into your dressing room" She says.

"He claimed he needed help with a scene. I think he was just bull shitting me" I say.

"Did he kiss you?" She asks.

"No. He tried to though" I say.

"Oh the drama on set of Chemistry" She says.