Authors note

yes I'm rewriting this entire fucking book.

yes I was twelve when I wrote the first version so it needed to be redone or else it would've been just 2017 humor and extremely cringe writing.

yes the storyline made no sense but guess what, it was funny ❤️.

it also deserved better so that's why i rewrote it. my side characters need no introduction, you'll know who they are when you read it, but my main characters deserve a small one.

Your fav coke whore/a-list actress/grammy nominated singer, songwriter, dancer and above all insane bitch

Your fav coke whore/a-list actress/grammy nominated singer, songwriter, dancer and above all insane bitch ...

Robyn Thirlwall

and her slightly problematic, just as insane, fashion icon, the Lana Del Rey knock-off herself

and her slightly problematic, just as insane, fashion icon, the Lana Del Rey knock-off herself ...

Asteria 'Star' Morina

Icons is all I have to say, anyways enjoy your story. Hopefully this doesn't encourage you to try drugs or join toxic relationships or even fuel your need to become famous even more because that is the opposite of what I'm trying to do here.

All the love fatties ❤️

(But like actually this is a serious trigger warning. This book does contain a lot of serious topics like drug abuse and really toxic relationships, so if you're sensitive to any of that I'd advise you not read it for your own sake)