ari gold.

a/n: entourage is a significantly older tv show so I'm assuming no one has watched it, so for you connivence, allow me to introduce the worst but also best agent ever

Third Person Pov

Star gazed at the huge pictures hanging in the waiting lobby of the insanely nice agency that was fittingly on the highest floor of a skyscraper, leaving the view of LA's skyline surrounding them as the sunlight gleamed in through the windows.

She stared at the recognizable faces occupying the pictures with their luxurious fashion campaigns done for the high end companies, advertising more of the famous person than the actual products.

"Something about Bella Hadid man." She whispered, looking at the picture of her posing for Dior next to another photo that showed Robert Pattinson posing for the same brand.

"Oh my god Edward-"

"Do not call him Edward. He will literally start crying on the spot." Brendon said as he looked at the same pictures, specifically at his own.

"My lips look weird in that one-"

"Robert Pattinson." Star repeated in a trance.

"Dior never does me justice. Dolce & Gabanna though, they know what they're doing-"

"Robert Pattinson."

Brendon threw himself up from his seat and stormed towards the huge glass doors that led into the office area of the agency. He peaked his head inside before waving his hand for Star to follow. She reluctantly got up from her seat, wondering why he was just walking in instead of waiting for the receptionist to tell them when it was time for their meeting.

"Uh ok." She said under her breath, following him inside. They were immediately met with the chaos of dozens of agents talking on their phones, or really the more appropriate word would be screaming into them. They all ran around all over the place, doing a million different things at once.

Every so now and then when they'd get close enough, Star would eavesdrop in on a conversation and listen to the rude tones and crude language they would use to each other while talking, making her face drop from the shock of it all.

She continued following Brendon since he seemed to know where he was going till he stopped in his tracks, staring through the glass wall to watch a man in a suit scream at a conference table full of more disturbed workers.

"Is that him?" Star asked, slightly terrified at what she was witnessing. Brendon continued staring, accidentally ignoring her question. They watched the dramatic scene from afar.

"C'mon! Gimme something big!" He shouted, only to be met with complete silence from his employees.

"Anybody? Please!"

The continued to stay quiet, giving each other scared glances while doing so.

"Jesus Christ you all suck. If I didn't have a five year lease on this place I'd shut it down and work out of a cardboard box by myself. That would be productive than this."

Brendon scoffed under his breath while Star continued to watch as her brain thought a million different things just from witnessing this entire situation.

"We can do another Versace campaign." A voice said from the end of the table, making all eyes shoot to him. Star raised an eyebrow at the strange pronunciation of the word while Brendon rubbed his eyes in a completely done manner, knowing what was about to come next.