don't stop dancing.

a/n: multiple things for you. this is totally inspired by bojack horseman. i had to add the picture for old times sake. i will be delivering the dont stop dancing part as a monologue when i need one for when i get famous.

"How many times are you gonna do this?"

"Till I'm dragged away forcefully."

Louis, Harry, Star, and Brendon all watched me strut up and down our hotel hallway while my phone quietly played crazy in love for the seventh time in a row.

"So, Robyn is paying homage to Beyonce. Star, did you do anything special? Just curious." Harry asked as he took a sip of his champagne glass filled with the Don Perigean from the Versace store. Star gestured her hands down her dress.

"The blueprint." She said dryly, making all the boys begin to shout in excitement.

"Yoooo I didn't realize. Fucking genius!" Louis yelled while Star nodded her head in a confident manner.

"I know. I know."

Brendon slyly scribbled a note down on his clipboard, making Star roll her eyes.

"What the hell are you even writing on that thing?"

"Uh that's for me to know and for you to not," He snapped as he held the board closer to him, "It's confidential."

"Sure. Whatever."

One of the hotel doors was dramatically thrown open. Patrick and Pete both walked out with each other, now in jet black suits and extremely stressed looks on their face.

"Alright we're running fucking late now because SOMEONE-"

He pointed at Pete who was casually eating McDonald's French Fries.

"Needed to get a large fry from McDonalds!"

"I did. I absolutely did. It was necessary."

Patrick rolled his eyes and scurried past us all in a rush, we all quickly followed behind him as he frantically pushed the elevator button, glancing at his watch every few seconds.

"I don't know why you're freaking out. You're acting like they're gonna hold you accountable for being late." Brendon said while we all stepped into an empty elevator. Patrick quickly closed the doors once we were inside.

"I'm not worried about how I look being late. I'm worried about how they look." He replied, looking at Star and I. We both gulped and took another sip of the champagne before finally getting back down to the lobby. Our group hustled through the busy lobby and walked outside to see a limo parked in the valet, making my face light up into a surprised look.

"Did you get this for us?" I asked Patrick who shook his head.

"They sent it."

"Wow."

The driver opened the door up for us, which made me realize I was way fancier than I was expecting to be today. I mean here I was, in New York, staying at a hotel in Madison Square Garden, wearing vintage Versace while drinking Don Perigean, on my way to meet Beyonce and Jay Z at the Eleven.

What a day.

I plopped down in the limo while Harry scooted next to me as the rest piled in with each other. He let out a long sigh and shook his head.

"What?" I asked, curious as to what he was thinking about.

"This was not in my agenda for today." He explained, making me realize we were on the same page.

"Oh I know, me too."

"I'm really not complaining though."

He scooted a bit closer and took a sip of his glass. I raised my eyebrow at his questionable tone and laughed to myself before taking a sip of my own glass.