Sup' Quacksons!

Sorry, I love the word Quackson. (And Tom Holland)

Shout out to my Quacksons, ayeeee! ( milev0 niawhxelers stupid33333 lucastown _sadie_mayfield_ lovingeleven + all the other Quacksons [Someone needs to make a list])

Okay, back to the topic

My name is Mya aka Milheaven. Currently, I have a oneshot book that has reached 20k reads and a new Mileven book that has quickly reached 1.71k reads. (Go check out my books if you havent)

[ Few Quick things about me:
I love Marvel, IT, The Greatest Showman, Once Upon a Time, Stranger Things (and more) and if any one of the actors from those things were to hit me with a car, I'd be happy.

I'm 14, turning 15.

My talents include, writing, singing dancing, playing instruments and binge watching Netflix, and staying up until 4am on a daily basis ]

Anyways, I decided to make a book on my little tips and tricks that I've learnt and created during my time writing. Some friends of mine ask for my help in writing and seem to benefit from my advice, so why not put all of my secrets and tips into one book?

Writing is my passion and I absolutely love to write, but even for me, it can be stressful. So in this book, you'll find my secrets and tips and tricks I use to successfully write and create these chapters that many of you seem to love.

Look, I'm not professional author, I understand that. I write until 2am because I love making people happy and I love seeing the feedback I get on my work. I write for fun, I could only get 3 reads and I'd be happy because I'm doing what I love. The point of this is to help some writers who want advice and tips for anything to do with writing.

Feel free to message me requests or questions to feature in this book and you'll get 12% of the credit (Any MARVEL fans get the reference?) Or I can privately answer your questions.

Love, Mya/Milheaven ❤

Message me or comment questions and requests

Wiseabeth011 lovingeleven daddytozier RileyChristineHood -stillpretty stupid33333 XStaarry_NightX Booknrd187 SnowMione17