Writing Spice

Oh god, here we go...

Okay, so some people think I write good spice even though I am a Single Pringle in my real life; in my head, it's a different story.

I'm my opinion, this is what the "fanfic writing terms" mean:

Fluff=Cuteness
Angst=Sad Stuff
Smut=Sex (duh)
Spice=Smut that's like low key (like make out sessions and that kind of stuff)

I read a lot of fanfics and I've *whispers* read quite a bit of spice (almost all mad fangirls/fanboys have). My mind has fallen over the cliff of pure innocence and has toppled into the ocean of hell.

I actually don't know why I'm able to write decent spice. I've tried writing smut before and I just can't. Spice is easier for me to write for some reason; people say if you read a lot, it's easier for you to come up with things on the spot without having to think about them. I'm a master at lying and making up stories, so maybe making up spice stories is apart of that. I don't know.

So, just like any other piece of writing, a spice writing piece should be neat, well written and just as good as any other writing piece you've done. Spice is hard to write, I'll
admit that, especially since (some, if not most of us) are just writing based on what we know and guess, and not *cough* real experience *cough*

Damn this is gonna be weird.

When I write spice, I try to think of realistic and not some cliche bullshit like making out after a date or in a bathroom stall or during a rain storm. The spice I've written in my Mileven oneshot book is basic but not boring and cliche considering the fact that Mike and El are teenagers. I'll talk more about that later.

Like I said, my mind isn't innocent, and I'm that girl in the group of friends that will instantly think of "That's what she said" whenever someone says something remotely inappropriate. Yeah, I'm that girl.

If you are pure and innocent, writing things that aren't pure and innocent is harder.

Again, I've read a lot of spice fanfics in the past and I've kind of picked up on things that people seem to like in a spice story. Since I don't really know how to explain this, let me tell you some cringey things in spice stories.

The way some people word things is honestly... making me want to crawl into a hole and die. Is that a good way to word that?

Anyways,  this is an example of what I mean. If you have read this story in the past or know the author, please don't share that fact that I'm talking about this. Thanks.

As I said before, it should be well written and detailed like any other writing piece should be

As I said before, it should be well written and detailed like any other writing piece should be. The more detailed and creative it is, the easier it is for people to... *cough* imagine the situation.

I don't have an example of this handy, so I'm going to write my own. This is more for smut but it also is for spice too. Fuck my life...

🔴MORE MATURE SHIT WARNING THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT 🔴