Happy Birthday (Kellic)

We'd been on the road for a little over three hours, stoping only once so we could each pee, I think we were both anxious to get to the cabin. It had been a few years since we could actually get away on Vic's birthday. Getting away was a very big deal, getting Vic out of the studio for a few days was a treat in and of its self but to have him all alone was a dream come true.

"I'm pretty excited for this weekend." I tell Vic turning down the radio as I look over at his wild brown curls. He smiles and lifts my hand leaving it with a kiss, I can't help but to smile. We finally pull off the interstate and begin the trek up the mountain, my face brightens almost instantly.

"I'm stoked too, Kells. It feels like forever since we've been alone together. I'm looking forward to our birthday celebration." He says with a wink as we pull into the driveway of the two story cabin that's always felt like home. The Jeep pulls to a stop and immediately Vic is out of the vehicle and around to my side helping me down. We grab our bags and move inside, the smell of wood and light rain fills my nose as we settle into the modest house.

Without a warning Vic's arms wrap around my middle and make me feel like we are sixteen again. His breathe is warm on my neck, familiar and steady just like our love. He kisses down my pale neck moving strands of my black waves out of his way. I giggle and wiggle around in his arms making him chuckle and hold onto me tighter kissing all along my neck and collarbone.

"You can never wait until after dinner, can you?" I tease turning in his arms to face my beautiful husband.

"Honestly, no. You are too damn sexy. I can hardly keep my hands off you." He admits capturing my lips in a heated kiss. His calloused hands slide smoothly down my back landing contently on my firm ass. I know what he's about to do, the thought of it alone is enough to excite me. His hand raises and comes down harshly on my left cheek. I gasp jumping forward, Vic's smile turns from something sweet to something menacing.

"Little Slut, do you wanna play?" He asks tilting my chin up so our eyes lock. I nod as his hand comes down on my right ass cheek roughly.

"Speak, when you are spoken to." Vic hisses.

"Yes sir. Sorry, sir." I whisper. Vic drops my face, I stare at my feet wondering about the amazing things Vic has planned. He must have read my mind because I am snapped out of my haze as my hands meet the cool granite of the kitchen bar. He kicks my ankles out so my legs are spread apart, a shiver creeps up my spine. His hand goes to the front of my jeans and doing the and pulling them to my ankles in one smooth motion.

"Keep quiet, Slut." He hisses slipping his hand into the front of my boxers. His hand wraps around my firm member, I know not to expect pleasure but I want it so bad, I let a small whine escape my lips. This of course makes Vic squeeze me, I yelp in for the first time feeling Vic's erection against my lower back. He flicks his wrist a few times in an apologetic sort of way, I bite back a moan as I too grow firm. Once he is satisfied with my hardness and his own he drops my underwear and unzips his jeans.

Despite what most people would assume a find it incredibly attractive that Vic dominants me and remains clothed when we have sex, it hasn't always been like that of course. When we first had sex we had no idea what we were into it was very vanilla with a lot of skin to skin. Now, I sieved with excitement anytime Vic's hands land roughly on my skin.

As he pulls his cock from his boxer throw the pee flap and out the open zipper excitement wells up inside me. Vic lines himself up with my body and quickly thrusts inside me, pain and pleasure mix together making my eyes cross and my knees weak. Vic feels me slips and takes hold of my hair pulling my head back so my back is pressed against his warm frame.

"You like that, Whore?" He asks slipping out of me so he lube himself up with his saliva. As he slams back into my tight hole I manage a weak reply.

"Yes sir. Please more." I beg. Vic obliges thrusting into roughly over and over, like always he finds my G spot slamming into the bundle of nerves like no one else. As he does he releases my hair and pushes me forward so that my cheek meets the cool granite, I look over my shoulder at Vic. His brown eyes are closed and his head is back pleasure reads on all his features as his hips slap agains mine. Bored of our position he pulls me hair first off the bar and shoves me up the stairs, I half walk half crawl up to our bedroom.

"You're such a good lil whore." He whispers pushing me onto my knees in front of him. I look up at him with innocent blue-green eyes. He smiles devilishly grabbing hold of my hair once again, "Open your damn mouth."

I do as told and stick out my tongue, his pinky-purple cock slides into my mouth and forcefully slips to the back of my throat. He holds my hair so that my nose touches the curly hair pubes of his bush. My eyes begin to water but Vic doesn't seem to care he stares at me for a moment longer and pulls my head back, my spit rolls off the tip of his dick and lands on my chest.

"Do you wanna choke or get fucked?" He asks I think for a moment. I haven't given Vic a proper blow job in a while so I chose the latter.

"Choke Sir."

Vic shivers dropping his pants to his knees so that I won't be poked by even of the buttons. I open my mouth waiting for the familiar gag, Vic's cock slams against the back of my throat over and over until my head is bouncing off the end of the bed. This just turns Vic on more but he stops and pulls out once again. He stands back and stares at me for a moment which is long enough for me to realize how hard I am and how much it hurts. Every beat of my heart I feel in my cock, I would cry if it weren't for the excitement of it all.

"Get on the bed. Lay on your back and put or hands above your head." He commands. I do as asked laying in the middle of the soft bed. In that moment I notice how sore I am already, I keep this to myself as Vic walks over to me. He strokes his cock and slips if inside me, I stare up at his beautiful brown eyes while he slams into me. Once again he finds my G spot repeatedly hitting it until my toes begin to curl, I try to stop myself but I come before I can say anything and this infuriates Vic. His eyes cloud with lust as he slips off the bed and heads downstairs, I lay perfectly still as my own cum dries on my stomach.

A second later Vic returns with something behind his back, "Did you cum without permission?" Vic asks and I nod ashamed.

"Do you know what that means?" He asks sitting at the edge of the bed.

"No sir." I whisper.

"It means, you will sit here and cum on yourself until I'm satisfied."

"Yes sir." I whisper. Vic takes the belt from his jeans and ties my hand above my head. I lay perfectly still as he slides a well lubed vibrator inside me. He sets it as high as it will go and moves to the far side of room watching as my back arches and I climax once again. Soon the over stimulation becomes too much and my body begins to shake. After a couple of minutes Vic walks over removing the toy and untying me.

"It's okay baby." He whispers wrapping his arms around me. I smile weakly.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you cum." He whispers. I blush wildly and bury my face in his tan chest.

"Happy Birthday, Viccy." I whisper.